Rate Dr. Mark Heule

Dr. Mark Heule's Ratings

Dr. Huele was my Nana's doctor for 12 years. She was diagnosed 3 seperate times with lung cancer and the first 2 times he was amazing at getting her in for surgery right away, the 3rd time we were told there was nothing that could be done and that we were near the end (she had 2 other types of cancer at this point). She did not care for the doctor that was on her case in the hospital, so Dr. Huele made it that only he and his team were able to care for her. He went above and beyond to make sure my mom and I were able to stay at the hospital with her 24/7 (even bringing in beds for the 2 of us so we would be comfortable). He is an amazing man.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

dr heule is a awsome caring dr his staff vary caring and helpful

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Heule is an excellent doctor and takes good care of his patients. I have been his patient since 1998 and have been very happy with his care.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

Great doc! Consistently seeks to provide you with the most effective care, while keeping the nasty meds at a minimum. Always familiar with your chart when you arrive for an appointment, and listens to you. Bonus: great dry sense of humor! Has really helped me with my asthma.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

Fantastic guy, very informative, speaks clearly and uses language that helps you to understand the whole picture of your medical issue. Also, best mustache ever.

Submitted May 26, 2012 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Heule by my regular doctor. At first he did alot of tests but couldn't find anything that explained my problems. Two years later he is content to just do a PFT and a cat scan every six months and milk the healthcare system. I have stopped seeing him as he is doing nothing to solve my problem. A super nice guy but not effective in diagnosing my particular problem.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr Heule diagnosed me with Asthma, after several other doctors had written me off. It's a year later; I'm still here and feeling great.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

I live in the Yukon and my husband has seen Dr. Heule annually over the past 14 years for monitoring and treatment of both heart and lung disease. THe care he provides in tandum with myfamily doctor here in Yukon has kept me alive after a very serious heart attack combined with asthama and now COPD.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Heule is treating my husband in U of A ICU for an aggressive viral pneumonia. He is always helpful, encouraging, and willing to explain things.

Submitted April 19, 2008 | flag

I have seen many specialists and regular doctors but none as good as Dr. Heule. His staff is also ALWAYS helpful and friendly!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2007 | flag