Rate Dr. Ted Findlay

Dr. Ted Findlay's Ratings

Wow, couldn't believe some of these comments. Seen him a few times over 12 years for back and neck problems. He has done wonders for me after only one session or two everything was back to where it should be. I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag

Acts like you are a pain in his butt. If the appointment isn't rushed and under 5 minutes, he starts looking at the door and tells you to go fix your problems somewhere else. I think he is cold and greedy. Really wants money from the high rates posted on the wall of things he does. I think he even charges for a prescription? If so, that is the ultimate in greedy. If you aren't paying him for extras, he really doesn't want you coming in. His rent must be almost nothing...sharing a house with other doctors. He must be so busy checking and thinking about his bank account that he can't focus on the patients.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ted Findlay is really down to earth and knowledgeable. His manipulative therapy helped me a lot with my chronic pain.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

I actually had to switch doctors, he was not helpful with my chronic condition, and actually prescribed medication that contraindicated my symptoms - and would have made them worse. He was far too happy to just hand out prescriptions instead of listening to the patient, and assessing their needs. I did not want to be medicated, I wanted to find the root of the issue and treat that - not just symptoms.

Submitted March 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Findlay's incorrect diagnosis and Prolotheraphy treatments have increased my chronic pain and caused new areas of pain that I didn't have before.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Findlay for prolo for over a year. Amazing results, and he warned me in advance about all side effects and educated me about all possible outcomes. He continues to provide great service for me and an understanding of my lifestyle in conjunction with treatment.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2012 | flag

I saw this doctor after a motor vehicle accident and was still experiencing pain in my neck many months later. He blamed all my neck issues on the fact that I smoked!?? I still have major neck problems over 10 years later. I thought he was a very rude, unhelpful doctor and would not recommnd him to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

I have had him as a family doctor for over ten years. I've been quite happy with him and his staff. He shows concern for my health problems and is generous with his time. I've not had the sort of problems with him as other reviewers have had. I would certainly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

Doesn't seem to really care. Acts quite uninterested. If I could find another doctor, I would.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag

I love Dr Findlay, I sometimes suffer from a bad back and I go in and I never have to wait and he fixes my back and tells me to come back when it bothers me again. Much better than a chiropractor who wants to see you every day for years. I had my 2.5 year old grandson with me last time and he chatted with him while he worked on my back. I just recommended him to my son.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag