You may also like

Rate Dr. Ted Findlay

Dr. Ted Findlay's Ratings

I had. One in on a cancellation visit. I must say. It was the most horrible experience of my life! His snack and the clock were way important then me. He made accusations and was very evil and cold. He assumes whatever he wants. And acts like you are wasting his time. If you have any concern for any illness you have.? Please do not see this doctor. Worst ever!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Wow, couldn't believe some of these comments. Seen him a few times over 12 years for back and neck problems. He has done wonders for me after only one session or two everything was back to where it should be. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Acts like you are a pain in his butt. If the appointment isn't rushed and under 5 minutes, he starts looking at the door and tells you to go fix your problems somewhere else. I think he is cold and greedy. Really wants money from the high rates posted on the wall of things he does. I think he even charges for a prescription? If so, that is the ultimate in greedy. If you aren't paying him for extras, he really doesn't want you coming in. His rent must be almost nothing...sharing a house with other doctors. He must be so busy checking and thinking about his bank account that he can't focus on the patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1017010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

Dr. Ted Findlay is really down to earth and knowledgeable. His manipulative therapy helped me a lot with my chronic pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

I actually had to switch doctors, he was not helpful with my chronic condition, and actually prescribed medication that contraindicated my symptoms - and would have made them worse. He was far too happy to just hand out prescriptions instead of listening to the patient, and assessing their needs. I did not want to be medicated, I wanted to find the root of the issue and treat that - not just symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1017008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Findlay's incorrect diagnosis and Prolotheraphy treatments have increased my chronic pain and caused new areas of pain that I didn't have before.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1017007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Findlay for prolo for over a year. Amazing results, and he warned me in advance about all side effects and educated me about all possible outcomes. He continues to provide great service for me and an understanding of my lifestyle in conjunction with treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2012

I saw this doctor after a motor vehicle accident and was still experiencing pain in my neck many months later. He blamed all my neck issues on the fact that I smoked!?? I still have major neck problems over 10 years later. I thought he was a very rude, unhelpful doctor and would not recommnd him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1017005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

I have had him as a family doctor for over ten years. I've been quite happy with him and his staff. He shows concern for my health problems and is generous with his time. I've not had the sort of problems with him as other reviewers have had. I would certainly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Doesn't seem to really care. Acts quite uninterested. If I could find another doctor, I would.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1017003].votes_count ]]