Dr. Menachem Mendel Shem Tov

Dr. Menachem Mendel Shem Tov

Rate Dr. Menachem Mendel Shem Tov

Dr. Menachem Mendel Shem Tov's Ratings

This doctor examined and treated me over several years, did cytoscopy, a painless biopsy of prostate, detected bladder stones, sent me to a fine surgeon. This Doctor himself is a superb physician and a nice guy. he is able to make everything comfortable and easy. I can only speak very very highly of him.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

The nicest doctor I ever met. Caring and professional and an excelelnt physician.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Wonderful doctor and human being. After seeing 2 other doctors and diagnosed incorrectly it was a blessing to find Dr Shemtov who provided great care and recovery.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Shemtov is outstanding as a human being and a great MD. He is gentle, kind and polite. I need not say anything else.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2011 | flag

is a very good professional, who loves his profession and his patients. He also has an excellent hands. He make the patient feel better with his human approach.

Submitted March 20, 2009 | flag

Echoing the exact same opinions and ratings of the previous posters. Excellent, caring doctor/human being..

Submitted March 2, 2009 | flag

After seeing many doctors in the city, we have NEVER met a doctor as nice, competent, caring and always so reassuring, he is absolutely wonderful... really cares about his patients, I had a minor procedure done and he called me at home later that evening to check up on how I was feeling......his staff is also exceptionally nice and dedicated..... you dont feel like a number....YES I would highly recommend Dr. Shem Tov

Submitted Nov. 19, 2008 | flag

I had testicular cancer in 2004. After I saw several other doctors and was unsatisfied, I saw Dr. Shem Tov, who was kind, attentive, extremely knowledgeable and competent. He sees me regularly and performed surgery, all while treating me as if I was the only patient he had to see that day. He also has called me personally several times to check in on my health. Highest possible recommendation.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2007 | flag