You may also like

Rate Dr. Vincent Bain

Dr. Vincent Bain's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Bain for over 20 years and he has helped me out tremendously during this period. I could not ask for a better doctor for helping me with my liver issues. He is a caring and very understanding doctor and I would definitely recommend him. Thanks Dr. Bain!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Top Notch...forever grateful. Diagnosed with liver issues in 2010...critical...made it thanks to him and the team

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Vince Bain cared for my Hepatitis C and got me a cure. The cure is a bit luck of the draw so not all Dr Bain's credit. But Dr Bain is a wonderful person who treats people with a ton of respect. Takes the time to explain. Answers all your questions. Seems to know a ton but doesn't come across as someone who thinks they have every answer. Very highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

Dr. Bain saved my life in 1998 by cutting a small hole in my common bile duct during an endoscopy. I'm forever grateful to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Very considerate and professional; explains why procedures, meds, etc. are required and is very matter of fact, not condescending at all. He and his staff are excellent in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

He takes the time to explain everything thoroughly, never rushes you out of the office, and has a gentle clinical manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

I had a liver transplant in 2006 and it was Dr Bain who diagnosed my liver cancer and led my wife and I through the entire process. He is also responsible for eventually curing me of hepatitis c and is still to this day involved in my overall continued health. Truly a kind and knowlegable person and the best doctor I have ever encountered.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1017128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

Dr. Bain is the first specialist I have been to that really listens, and checks into things, and also returns phone calls. He did a colonoscopyfor me, and that was the easiest medical procedure i have ever had done. I was well sedated, do not remember a thing, woke up in recovery, and it was like nothing really happened. He also let me do a different prep. I didn't have to drink the 4 litres of crap, you usually have to. I used pico salax, and drank gatorade. It was very good. He also list3ens to you and is very understanding, and not condescending. Great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2010

I first saw Dr.Bain when I was 20 yrs old (i'm 36 now) for a serious liver problem which confounded my GP despite all the tests he ran. My GP sent me to Dr.Bain, who immediately did a biopsy & diagnosed my condition (which is rare for my age). He was thorough, very kind, and I loved going to see him. After being on medication for 7-8 yrs & being followed by Dr. Bain, I went into remission. If my condition ever returns, I have stated clearly that I only want to see Dr. Bain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

I've had him for 10 years and went through a liver transplant in 2008. He was so helpful and caring throughout it all i couldn't have asked for a better doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017125].votes_count ]]