Rate Dr. Hector A. Arango

Dr. Hector A. Arango's Ratings

Wonderful doctor who is compassionate and caring as well as knowledgeable and skillful. Listened to my concerns and desired outcome and treated me accordingly. Couldn't have asked for anyone better. Also, I was able to get appointments without having to wait too long. Staff are nice and remember you.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

This doctor has ZERO bedside manner. He is very rude and arrogant, I would not trust this man with anyone I care about. He yelled at me and told me the hospital staff doesn't know what they are talking about although he refuses to take the time to explain my diagnosis. He is a very unpleasant, hateful human being and not the person you want to deal with at such a tough moment in your life. GO TO MOFFITT

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Arango and his entire team are fantastic. During a very difficult time they calm you, make sure you understand what is happening and care most about your well being. I can't give enough praise to the entire office.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Arango is your blessing should you need a onco gyno. I was petrified about the entire process but meeting Dr. Arango, who asap knew the best treatment plan for me and was very gentle, professional and respectful during the consultation, gave me all the confidence, assurance and info I needed. His staff follows his lead and is likewise exemplary. Everything went just as Dr. Arango relayed and I'm so grateful!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

When I asked him a question about my condition, he barked "I don't have time to explain it to you!!". So that is why I rated him a "1" on knowledge. His exam was very painful unnecessarily. I would never go back to him because I feel he has anger issues. Would rather go to Dr. Kavorkian because at least he has compassion.

Submitted July 16, 2010 | flag

Horrible ! poor bedside manner. over 1 hour behind schedule . Rough exam . Nasty when told his exam was the worst I have had ever by a gyn. Responded "I have never been told that ". This man is not nice ! stay away. This is coming from a medical professional.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Arango is saving my life. The ultimate professional, highly skilled, very knowledgeable, top in his field and yet, very personable. I trust him with my life.

Submitted March 7, 2008 | flag

Dr.Arango specializes in GYN Oncology. He's very knowledgeable and up to date/and involved with research in his field. He was very patient,supportive,reassuring and took time to answer my questions. I feel that he is a very skillful surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2007 | flag