Dr. Periklis Proussaefs

Dr. Periklis Proussaefs

Rate Dr. Periklis Proussaefs

Dr. Periklis Proussaefs's Ratings

I moved from Arizona and I was worried if I could find a good dentist I could trust; I asked around and I was lucky I found Pacific View Dental. Dr Proussaefs is really top in his field but what is cool about this place is that all doctors are easy-going down to earth and staff are helpful and polite; nothing more I would ask. Highly recommend them.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

I had dental implant and some other minor work years ago by Dr. Proussaefs, I cannot speak for any of the other doctors who are now with him as a group, all I can say is that at least for dental implant work he is one of the best in his field. I moved from the area and I still drive once in a while to see him; all other dentists who saw his implant work acted like they wanted to take an autograph from him, keep staring at the implant he did for me to replace my front tooth.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

Just excellent care, had teeth pulled done did not feel anything. Will be nack for implants. They followed-up very well. My husband got IV sedation for his work, I was amazed how well they treated him. It seems sedation is their hot topic, they act like they have been doing a lot of those. They are on top of their stuff and have different specialists to work together. We had no insurance but they worked with us, they have a loan type of program so we are doing low payments.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag