Rate Dr. Paul Wigoda

Dr. Paul Wigoda's Ratings

Dr. Wigoda is an angel in disguise, when my daughter got bit in the face by a dog he was in the middle of dinner when he got the call and he was at the hospital in a matter of minutes took over and made me feel at ease. There are no words to express how grateful i am for this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Wigoda is dedicated to his profession and I believe him to be the absolute best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I was very uncertain of getting liposuction. But after visiting Dr. Wigoda and his wonderful nurse Maria, I knew liposuction was definitely an option for me and felt at great ease with them and the procedure. I have no regrets and would absolutely recommend Dr. Wigoda to anyone searching for quality surgery and great care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Dr. Wigoda is Great. He continues to help me stay looking young!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1017737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Because of the dedication of Dr Wigoda I am able today to tell my story. I give Dr Paul Wigoda the highest points any doctor can receive. By chance Dr Wigoda was on call at Broward General Hospital the day I was brought into emergency in renal failure and fighting for my life from a Liposuction procedure I received from another doctor in Miami Beach; Dr. J Howell Tiller. Dr Wigoda saved my life and has continued to do so ever since. The dedication that Dr Wigoda has shown towards my care speaks for itself. His compassion, sympathy and kindness along with his skills have given me my life back. He took an oath seriously to save lives, and that day he saved mine. The results you'll receive from the care of Dr Wigoda will make you feel beautiful about yourself. This is a doctor to have on your speed dial. Marcia Beaird

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

The best technique, zero infection rate, he repairs those "other" cosmetic surgeons cases where they messed up. He's a little more pricey than the average, but if you want the best, you have to pay for it. After seeing his work for 8 years, he's the best in South Florida

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2010

Yes, Yes and double Yes!!! Dr Wigoda has my vote hands down !! In picking a Cosmetic Surgeon for the first time around I made a deadly mistake. I choose another doctor in Miami Beach that I knew on a social level and almost lost my life. Red flag number one! A surgeon should be judged on skill, experience, bedside manners and "especially compassion". And Dr W has all that! plus more. I was lucky enough to have Dr W brought in on my case. Not once but twice he has saved my life! I definitely give him a rating off the charts!!!! And Lucy his nurse is my angel. What else can I say about her but that her wings will always wrap around you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

I underwent several procedures, including a coronal brow lift, lower bleph, and liposuction on neck, flanks, upper thighs, upper buttocks, and upper arms with Dr. Wigoda. My surgery was very successful, and I felt comfortable in his Ambulatory Surgery facility, which is on-site in his office. He is Board Certified, and only uses Board Certified anesthesiologists from Holy Cross. His staff is very friendly, helpful and caring. I am approx. 3 mos. post-op and am very pleased with the results. He was able to remove a large volume of fat, much more than I had anticipated, and I look and feel great. I highly recommend him to anyone. He's quiet and unassuming, won't talk you into anything, and is a perfectionist about his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1017733].votes_count ]]