Rate Dr. Amjad Z. Ahmad

Dr. Amjad Z. Ahmad's Ratings

I saw this doctor for a second opinion. He is personable and a good communicator. His recommendation to me seemed to be right on target.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2011

Dr. Ahmad was fantastic. I was referred to him by my eye doctor for cosmetic surgery for my puffy upper eyelids. He was worth every dollar. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2010

His skill surpassed any plastic surgeon I have worked with in the past and his knowledge and bedside manner is impeccable. I have recommended him to several people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2009

Dr. Ahmad is a talented surgeon who treated me as though I was family. The reconstruction of my lower eyelid, almost completely destroyed because of basal cell cancer, is absolutely amazing. I feel blessed to have had him as my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Ahmad is a very personable doctor. He is caring and makes you feel like you are special to him. He knows what he is doing and takes good care of you. He sometimes runs a little late, but he spends time with you. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018033].votes_count ]]