Rate Dr. Lisa A. Daft

Dr. Lisa A. Daft's Ratings

I've been going to this office for many years. The staff is friendly, the office is always immaculate, and the dentists and dental assistants are professional, skilled and caring. They offer a complete variety of dental services.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

Thanks to Dr.Daft and her team for getting my 8 year old in right away after her broke his front tooth. It looks perfect!

Submitted June 10, 2012 | flag

referrals to others was choppy..lack of communication between her and other dentists, lost records etc... thinking twice....

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Daft is an excellent dentist. She provided veneers to several of my front teeth about four years ago and all continue to work well. She is highly competent, delightfully loquacious and always upbeat. Her practice with Dr. Stubbs is a good business model of how to run a small company right.

Submitted June 1, 2008 | flag

She talked so much and so fast...without taking any breaths!!!! The only prob I had was that she did make some errors on my dental work, but she corrected them (just as another rater wrote on this board). But overall, I like her very much because she clearly is knowledgable in her field of study, and she cares about her patients. Apart from excessive verbiage, what a nice person she is!

Submitted April 30, 2005 | flag

verrrrry talkative. And, sometimes has made errors fixing my dental work. But, was kind enough to admit to the mistakes, and corrected them. Extremely nice, and will talk to you about the process before, during, and after any procedure!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2004 | flag