Rate Dr. Robert D. Moore

Dr. Robert D. Moore's Ratings

The staff was very welcoming and comforting which made the procedure much easier. They were efficient in explaining the steps of testing that had to be done and working around my work schedule, especially being I was out of state. The doctor was extremely knowledgeable, he spent time with me and my husband explaining the procedure. He showed visual pictures which made it easier to understand the surgery. The doctor was very compassionate toward my concerns. I appreciate the time the doctor and staff had spent with myself and husband. It made the experience very pleasurable, I would recommend anyone to see this doctor the surgery was a success.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Moore and his staff to be EXCELLENT. I had an operation over 2 years ago and his staff still call to see how I am doing. I originally found Dr. Moore after researching procedures through the internet and then communicated via email. After reviewing my records Dr. Moore's staff helped me coordinate paperwork, insurance, office visits, surgery, travel, hotel & even a nurse to check on me once I got home since I was out-of-state (FL). Dr. Moore & Dr. Milkos laparoscopically repaired a vesco-vaginal fistula which resulted from a previous hysterectomy performed by a Dr. in Orlando FL. I had several procedures done by several Dr.s in Florida after the hysterectomy which worsened my condition and I was about to give up before I found Dr. Moore. I thank God every day for finding Dr. Moore and for the successful operation that finally brought my life back to normal. Dr. Moore and Dr. Miklos including their professional staff are in a league of their own.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Moore was very mean and arrogant to me. Every follow up appointment I had was canceled. He seemed very annoyed at my questions and made me feel ignorant, if I did not understand what he was telling me. His inability to answer my questions in a way that I could understand made me lack confidence in his abilities as a physician. I felt his rudeness to me was very personal. He seems to value patients that are nurses or doctors which would explain the positive comments from the nurses. I was just a lay person and of no significance in the eyes of Dr. Moore.

Submitted June 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Moore is an excellent doctor. I had my first visit with him in January 09' after going from doctor to doctor to find the source of the continual pain that I had been in for a while. He spoke with me for about 30 minutes before the exam and then over an hour after the exam, explaining in detail what was going on with me. I'm 54 years old, and I've never been to a doctor that spent that amount of time talking to me! He wrote down my diagnosis and drew pictures and diagrams to show me what was going on. It turned out that I had multiple problems causing the pain. I had surgery in March, four weeks ago. I feel amazing already, and for the first time in a long time I have hope for the future, all because of Dr. Moore and his surgical expertise. I should also mention his office staff (all of them), who are amazing. They have returned every call, answered every (multiple)question, and have the best attitude of any office I've ever been to. I highly recommend this practice.

Submitted April 16, 2009 | flag