Rate Dr. Ardeshir Soroushyari

Dr. Ardeshir Soroushyari's Ratings

Dr. Soroushyari is a very good doctor. I have been his patient since 2005. I read thru the other comments and was surprised by the negative comments towards him. I admit the girl that WAS at the front window tended to be rude and more interested in her personal telephone conversations. I also am not a fan of the billing department. Rather listen to you they tend to be rude and assume you are out to rip the office. i generally do not have a problem or have contact since my co pay generally covers visits. Dr. S's assistant, Elvira, is sweet and caring. She returns phone calls and relays messages. And his MA, Gabrielle, is very sweet, caring and goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable. I would and do recommend Dr. S to people. I would not consider switching docs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2011

Dr. Soroushyari is the best doctor I have seen. He's thorough, patient, knowledgeable and honest. He listens carefully to what I have to say and processes it quickly. He doesn't rush you out of the door like other doctors I've seen. But unfortunately, his staff is not helpful or nice. I had to really slam the phone and threaten them in order to speak to the doctor the first time I called. But my experience the second time around is much nicer. Perhaps he eventually heard what his patients had to say and straightened out his staff. Bottom line, the good doctor is worth putting up with the bad staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

I saw this Doctor in 2007,and had very horrible experiences with his Medical Assistants repeatedly. They are rude,unkind,not helpful or considerate, and unprofessional to the core. The Front Office MA's,but even more specifically the one at the Front Window are absolutely horrible people. If they really don't like you,you will receive a 30 Day Notice to find a New Physician. They make a point of controlling his Medical Practice. They will block all contact, and messages to the Doctor. I thought he was the Doctor. He is trusting unlicensed MA's with his License to Practice Medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

We have only good things to say about Dr.Soroushyari and his staff. He doesn't rush us out the door and listens to what we have to say. He doesn't pontificate and genuinely cares about my wife and me. He has superb diagnostic and treatment skills. His assistant Elvira is always ready to do whatever she can to help us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

The best doctor I have ever had...very caring and professional. The doctors asst. is good. The front office girl is horrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

WORST OFFICE STAFF!!! The doctor is nice, thorough and knowledgeable but what you have to go through to get to the doctor is beyond comprehension. I have never experienced such unhelpful office assistants. Plus, even though I have PPO insurance and I still ended up paying ridiculous amounts of money on route well exams. We are moving to a different doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Sorsoushyari is a great doctor kind and caring. The office staff are rude, inconsiderate and objectionable people. Despite his knowledge and level of care; it is not worth dealing with the office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2009

Dr. Soroushyari is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. However, his office staff is the worst I have ever dealt with in my life! You cannot get anyone to answer the phone. So, you leave a message and they never call you back. GREAT doctor...WORTHLESS staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN! HE TRULY MAKES YOU FEEL AS IF YOU ARE THE ONLY PATIENT OF HIS AND ALWAYS FOLLOWS UP. I CAN"T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM. WISH I HAD FOUND HIM YEARS AGO!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Dr. Soroushyari , is the most comprehensive, caring, and concerned doctor, I have ever had. I highly recommend him. He spent after hours to save my life, after not sleeping for 5 nights. He has a personal relationship, and is dedicated to all his patients. I am so thankful I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1018921].votes_count ]]