Rate Dr. Craig C. Krause

Dr. Craig C. Krause's Ratings

Dr. Krause is a wonderful doctor. Very caring & easy going & takes the time to listen & never rushes you. He is very intelligent in all fields of medicine. Many times Dr. Krause has explained my lab results from my other Dr.s who didn't take time to explain them. I highly recommend Dr. Krause. I would love to have Dr. Krause as my primary care doctor, my dentist, etc! Also, his office manager, Ashley is great! She goes above & beyond for his patients. If ever you have a problem with a medication & your insurance company she will take care of it.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

It can be very hard to admit that you need to see a Psychiatrist. You need not worry with Dr.Krause. He is very easy to talk to & very compassionate. He never rushes you & makes you feel very comfortable as well as important. Dr. Krause is extremely knowledgeable not just about psychiatric issues, but about medications as well...ALL medications. Therefore he knows what medications might cause certain side effects & which psychiatric medications will work best with whatever other medications you are on, as well as what medical conditions you might have. I highy recommend Dr. Krause!

Submitted March 31, 2013 | flag

Has been very helpful working with our 16 year old child.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag