Rate Dr. Craig C. Krause

Dr. Craig C. Krause's Ratings

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Krause. For a time when he worked with the Community Service Board (under Medicaid services) my family member was able to see him and he made such an improvement in this relatives medicines that it was like a miraculous improvement. My family still give thanks for being able to see Dr Krause and we highly recommend him. All other reviews mention how well he listens and makes the patient feel comfortable. We consider him a blessing to our entire family for the guidance and help he provided.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Krause is a wonderful doctor. Very caring & easy going & takes the time to listen & never rushes you. He is very intelligent in all fields of medicine. Many times Dr. Krause has explained my lab results from my other Dr.s who didn't take time to explain them. I highly recommend Dr. Krause. I would love to have Dr. Krause as my primary care doctor, my dentist, etc! Also, his office manager, Ashley is great! She goes above & beyond for his patients. If ever you have a problem with a medication & your insurance company she will take care of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][355851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

It can be very hard to admit that you need to see a Psychiatrist. You need not worry with Dr.Krause. He is very easy to talk to & very compassionate. He never rushes you & makes you feel very comfortable as well as important. Dr. Krause is extremely knowledgeable not just about psychiatric issues, but about medications as well...ALL medications. Therefore he knows what medications might cause certain side effects & which psychiatric medications will work best with whatever other medications you are on, as well as what medical conditions you might have. I highy recommend Dr. Krause!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][355850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Has been very helpful working with our 16 year old child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][355849].votes_count ]]