Rate Dr. James E. Jarrett

Dr. James E. Jarrett's Ratings

Love this doc. It's obvious you're not just a number to him. He listens and gives advice about general health questions, not just OBGYN related stuff. Doesn't seem in a rush to get you out his door and genuinely seems to care. Very rare these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

He is amazing! I am currently 37 weeks pregnant with my second child and am considering naming my child after him because he has had such an impact on my life. My mom and sister both go to him and it was one of the smartest decisions I ever made to choose him as my OB/GYN. He is my favorite doctor, I wish I could go to him for everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Jarrett almost since he began practicing. I moved away for a short time but came back and he delivered 2 of my children who are now 20 and 23. Had complications with my first and he got me through it perfectly. He is very attentive, kind and gentle, and I still go to him and I'm in my 50's now. My daughter is now seeing him and prefers him over our family doctor. I pray he continues to practice until we are both so old that we retire at the same time. I don't want to have to find another GYN - Ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Jarrett is the nicest OBGYN I have ever been to. He puts you at ease and goes above and beyond for his patients. The staff was great, and I didn't have any insurance and the prices were still very reasonable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I miss Dr. Jarrett sooo much. He delivered 4 of my children and he is the most understanding and friendly dr. I've ever had. He listed to my desires and unlike other obs (3 others!) he seems to understand what I needed without myself or my husband having to make demands. He is great at what he does and enjoys it. The only reason I am not still with him is we no longer have an insurance he covers.. I cried when I realized I couldn't go to him with the last baby! I also told my 'new' doc he needed to take notes from Dr. Jarrett after the birth. I think I'll need a new gyn after that conversation. LOL!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

I loved Dr Jarrett and would almost have another baby just so I could get to see him again! I was wary of having a male doctor, but he came highly recommended and so I tried him and now I am highly recommending him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

Very nice doctor, he loves to talk and get all the info for you. Im pregnant now at 35 weeks with my first child. Im truely happy that we chose to go with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

This man sets the standard for how all doctors should be. He is the most compassionate and conscientious physician I have ever met and I have worked with several hundred physicians. I had uterine cancer and he literally saved my life. I can not say enough to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I went to Dr. Jarrett for 10 years and he delivered my first child. I love him and his staff! Not only did I go to him but my three sisters and my mother still go to him. When I moved to Tennessee and had to pick a different GYN I cried. No doctor I've been to compares to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I love this man like a member of my own family. I continuously recommend him to family and friends. He delivered my 3 children via c-section. My needs as a patient were/are very challenging because of the types of medication I can and cannot receive. He has helped more than I could ever imagine. And he is a man of faith - I love hearing stories about his family. And he knows me when I see him out and about in the city. Very, very friendly, wonderful man and docter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019276].votes_count ]]