Rate Dr. Feng Song

Dr. Feng Song's Ratings

Dr. Song's acupuncture, Chinese herbs rid my daughter of fibroid tumors. The only thing her MD had to offer was a hysterectomy. So, no hospital, anesthetic, surgery, recovery, pain, or infections, no time off work. Acupuncture is the answer to all our problems, not "just" pain relief. Traditional Chinese Medicine concentrates on balancing the whole mind-body, not only symptoms as our MD's do. Worth ever penny spent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

The worst most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered. Completely ignored us for almost an hour and her waiting room and the other patient waiting had been there more than an hour, she never came out. Dr. Stephanie Irzyk is a much better acupuncturist,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I strongly recommend Dr Song. I came down with an upper respiratory infection however it would not go away. I was treated with many types of antibiotics and steroids, inhalers nothing worked. My physicians didn't know how else to treat me . I had a Cat Scan, 2 sets of X-rays , breathing test, lab work, sigmoid scope, Endoscopy and Bravo test they couldn't find the cause. In the mean time I was getting sicker. My Specialized medicine Dr referred me to Dr Song whom from the very 1st visit went above and beyond herself to treat me. She had just closed for the day and waited for me to come for a visit( I live an hour from her office). Dr Song has successfully treated me she has just about stopped all of my coughing, I no longer feel weak all the time and do not get bad head aches. I personally feel she saved my life and I am very greatfull to her and Dr Cathy for caring so much for me.
Due to the long term illness I also became very depressed Dr Song is successfully treating me for that too. My world once again has color.. Thank you so much!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Awesome!I was there with friends advice to have acupuncture.Amazing the next day i have relieved from back pain,neck pain and felt great!Dr song is the best doctor.She really knows what exactly the problem is and its amazing.I really recommend anybody to the clinic for any kind of problem you have.Dr song is the best doctor in the town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Amazing results after having suffered depression and anxiety for over 12 years. She has been a breath of fresh air during my roughest of times and after 8 treatments the storm has passed. I am grateful for Dr Song and all she has done for me. I encourage anyone to think outside the box and do what is necessary to reclaim yourself! Thank you Dr Song!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2438486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I strongly recommend Dr. Feng Song Her expertise and vast knowledge of the accurate approach for treatment of each individual is amazing! Her skill in acupuncture, Chinese herbs, cupping, and manipulative adjustments have been life saving for me, I had been diagnosed with athritis and very limited disc left between L-5 and S-1. I had received several opinions...Jewett Orthopedics, another well known local Orthopedic surgeon, Mayo Clinic, where I was given numerous extensive testing and steroid injections, which only contributed to the problem. These three sources were recommending fusion surgery, which for me was not an option I wanted. I had over 12 years ago, seen Dr. Song for myself and my daughter and returned to her for help. In the past 4 months of treatment, I am now ecstatic to report I am walking and moving again more freely and with less pain! All thanks to Dr. Song! Peggy Tripp LMT

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1019339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Treated my friend's back. Could not drive and could hardly walk or move.After first treatment got up off treatment table on his own and walked around without pain at a buffet.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1019338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

I started going to Dr Song because I had had headaches daily for 20 years & started getting migraines 2 or 3 times a month that were so severe I was throwing up, light sensitive, & often bed ridden for 2 to 3 days until they subsided. My regular doctors could not find the cause even with the MRI. After 3 acupuncture treatments & the Chinese herbs she recommended all headaches were gone & within a few more treatments the cause fixed. That was 15 years ago. I recently started getting headaches again & now have high blood pressure (I am now overweight) and my regular dr has had to keep increasing the medication dose with little success in stabilizing. Again, Dr Song got rid of the headaches with 4 treatments, fixed the cause, and my bp is normal with taking only 1 of my bp meds instead of 2 or 3. I no longer have cravings & have started to lose weight. She is professional in every aspect & I cannot say enough good things about her and the way she runs her office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1019337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Song has treated both my mother and myself for various conditions, including anemia and other post-pregnancy symptoms, fibromyalgia, and back pain. Dr. Song's treatments have proven effective for us, and we are glad to have worked with such a knowledgeable professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1019336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Song is nothing short of a miracle worker, she is happy, positive, informative and has helped myself and several friends with all different issues. I send everyone to her and will continue to do so. She is the BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1019335].votes_count ]]