Rate Dr. Feng Song

Dr. Feng Song's Ratings

Awesome!I was there with friends advice to have acupuncture.Amazing the next day i have relieved from back pain,neck pain and felt great!Dr song is the best doctor.She really knows what exactly the problem is and its amazing.I really recommend anybody to the clinic for any kind of problem you have.Dr song is the best doctor in the town.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Amazing results after having suffered depression and anxiety for over 12 years. She has been a breath of fresh air during my roughest of times and after 8 treatments the storm has passed. I am grateful for Dr Song and all she has done for me. I encourage anyone to think outside the box and do what is necessary to reclaim yourself! Thank you Dr Song!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I strongly recommend Dr. Feng Song Her expertise and vast knowledge of the accurate approach for treatment of each individual is amazing! Her skill in acupuncture, Chinese herbs, cupping, and manipulative adjustments have been life saving for me, I had been diagnosed with athritis and very limited disc left between L-5 and S-1. I had received several opinions...Jewett Orthopedics, another well known local Orthopedic surgeon, Mayo Clinic, where I was given numerous extensive testing and steroid injections, which only contributed to the problem. These three sources were recommending fusion surgery, which for me was not an option I wanted. I had over 12 years ago, seen Dr. Song for myself and my daughter and returned to her for help. In the past 4 months of treatment, I am now ecstatic to report I am walking and moving again more freely and with less pain! All thanks to Dr. Song! Peggy Tripp LMT

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

Treated my friend's back. Could not drive and could hardly walk or move.After first treatment got up off treatment table on his own and walked around without pain at a buffet.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2013 | flag

I started going to Dr Song because I had had headaches daily for 20 years & started getting migraines 2 or 3 times a month that were so severe I was throwing up, light sensitive, & often bed ridden for 2 to 3 days until they subsided. My regular doctors could not find the cause even with the MRI. After 3 acupuncture treatments & the Chinese herbs she recommended all headaches were gone & within a few more treatments the cause fixed. That was 15 years ago. I recently started getting headaches again & now have high blood pressure (I am now overweight) and my regular dr has had to keep increasing the medication dose with little success in stabilizing. Again, Dr Song got rid of the headaches with 4 treatments, fixed the cause, and my bp is normal with taking only 1 of my bp meds instead of 2 or 3. I no longer have cravings & have started to lose weight. She is professional in every aspect & I cannot say enough good things about her and the way she runs her office.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Song has treated both my mother and myself for various conditions, including anemia and other post-pregnancy symptoms, fibromyalgia, and back pain. Dr. Song's treatments have proven effective for us, and we are glad to have worked with such a knowledgeable professional.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Song is nothing short of a miracle worker, she is happy, positive, informative and has helped myself and several friends with all different issues. I send everyone to her and will continue to do so. She is the BEST!!!

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

My father in law had a stage 4 terminal cancer in both lungs and his bone marrow. His onocologist told him nothing could be done at this point. We were highly recommended to Dr. Song through a friend who had a pancratic cancer before and is doing well now under Dr. Song's care. Seeing is believing! My father in law's condition has greatly improved since seeing Dr.Song . Cancer marks started from 895 down to only 49 after 6wk treatment and the bigger mass in lungs become smaller and many small ones start disappeared. Most of all, he is feeling alot better with some energy and less difficulty in breathing now. We highly recommend Dr. Song to anyone who has a similar health condition and should not give up. We witnessed and talked to many different types of cancer patients in her clinic, all very pleased with her treatment results as she is truly experienced in her expertise and taking good care of her patients.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

I had been referred to Dr. Song for cervical spine pain and headaches. I had lived with this pain since 1986. She controls my headaches and pain with accupunture and herbal meds. She has changed my life. I in combination with her treatments can now live a better quality of life. I would recommend her to anyone needing treatment for various conditions. I believe her treatment can have a profound affect on your life. I know she did for me and anyone I have referred her too. Thank You Dr. Song :-)

Submitted Jan. 7, 2011 | flag

because she exactly where to put the needles and after that 2 hours of treatment you can see the result,

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag