You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin A. Cooper

Dr. Martin A. Cooper's Ratings

After seeing several dr. at facey I ended up in the hospital preterming n scared.Dr.Cooper came in n spent 2hrs takkung w me n my husband he caught a very serious ituation other dr.s had missed.Im A-RH- I was 32wks along n still had not gotten my rhogam shot.I had no idea what any of that meant n he explained it to us.After that I never saw anyone else, he delivered my daughter 4wks later n it was amazing.His bed side manner we loved n it kept me relaxex during my labor.When my daughters heart rate dropped he made me feel safe he got her out n when I almost hemeraged to death he not only saved me but saved my uterus n we where able to all go home together healthy n safe.I hate that I no linger luve in Los Angeles so he could have delivered my last 2children.In actually contempkating miving back because im currently pregnant but very high tisk dure to the onset of lupus.I know My baby n I would be safe in his care!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr cooper delivered my two children one in 1985 the other in 1988 he was the best doctor I ever had glad to see he is still going strong

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. Martin Cooper is the best Doctor! I have been seeing him for over 30 years, he delivered my kids and talked & listened, when I had issues with my health care. I would not use any other OBGYN. He is even worth the 40 min. drive I take to see him. Very professional, compassionate, & caring. Love him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1019505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

He is brilliant! BEST obgyn! He delivered both of my kids and all went well. He is very caring, knowledgeable and honest and prompt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Cooper was the worst ob-gyn I've ever been to. He had the worst bedside manner, and never took anything seriously. At every appointment I went to he never knew my name or never even took the time to look at my file to see how many months I was. If you want a personable Dr. who's going to listen to everyone of your concerns he is not the right Dr. to go to. I would never recommend him to any of my friends or family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

First off, let me say I love Dr. Cooper as a person. His sense of humor cracked me up. However, sometimes as a doctor, you have to be serious. I went to him with my first pregnancy so naturally I had tons of questions! I felt like I couldn't ask all the questions I wanted because he would just tell me "I was worrying too much" or "over-thinking things". I had to do most research myself and I knew I didn't want to be induced yet he kept bringing it up and almost pressured me into doing so. He suggested I go in for induction 5 days BEFORE I was even due! He also suggest I go in on the weekend when he'd be at the hospital. Sounded like he wanted it just to be convenient for him. I stood my ground and he seemed a little upset that I didn't want to honor his wishes. I ended up going into labor naturally 1 day before my due date and he wasn't there but I loved the doctor who was!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1019502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

I love Dr Cooper! I saw him today, which should see him more for chk ups now that I am going to 41. He was not feeling good today and he has no problem saying either. I guess that why I love him so much. He keeps it real, tells you just the way it is. i love is good humor. He is the best. He deliverwd my granddaughters and many other family memers. Thank God for Dr Cooper!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1019501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

Doctor Cooper was my OB for all 3 of my kids, He is very knowledgable and every time hes assisted me in my pregnancies I feel safe that he will take good care of me. Doctor cooper you are the absolute best and I thank you for always being their for me. I put my life in your hands 3xs and I felt safe every time. Yesenia, Adriana & Rosie know all about you and how you delivered them. We love you and respect you as a caring proffessional doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

I had never had a male dr. but choose him based on these reviews & it was the best decision! My boyfriend & I loved his charismatic bluntness & we actually great developed a patient-doctor rapport. His experience, positive attitude and humor made my first pregnancy extremely enjoyable. On delivery day, he stepped in the room, and the process went by so smoothly & quickly after my induction. This is where we really got to see his level of expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2011

This doctor was amazing! Great sense of humor! This is especially helpful if you are a worry freak like me. I'd love to have him deliver my next baby...my husband loved him too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019498].votes_count ]]