Rate Dr. Martin A. Cooper

Dr. Martin A. Cooper's Ratings

Dr cooper delivered my two children one in 1985 the other in 1988 he was the best doctor I ever had glad to see he is still going strong

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. Martin Cooper is the best Doctor! I have been seeing him for over 30 years, he delivered my kids and talked & listened, when I had issues with my health care. I would not use any other OBGYN. He is even worth the 40 min. drive I take to see him. Very professional, compassionate, & caring. Love him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1019505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

He is brilliant! BEST obgyn! He delivered both of my kids and all went well. He is very caring, knowledgeable and honest and prompt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Cooper was the worst ob-gyn I've ever been to. He had the worst bedside manner, and never took anything seriously. At every appointment I went to he never knew my name or never even took the time to look at my file to see how many months I was. If you want a personable Dr. who's going to listen to everyone of your concerns he is not the right Dr. to go to. I would never recommend him to any of my friends or family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

First off, let me say I love Dr. Cooper as a person. His sense of humor cracked me up. However, sometimes as a doctor, you have to be serious. I went to him with my first pregnancy so naturally I had tons of questions! I felt like I couldn't ask all the questions I wanted because he would just tell me "I was worrying too much" or "over-thinking things". I had to do most research myself and I knew I didn't want to be induced yet he kept bringing it up and almost pressured me into doing so. He suggested I go in for induction 5 days BEFORE I was even due! He also suggest I go in on the weekend when he'd be at the hospital. Sounded like he wanted it just to be convenient for him. I stood my ground and he seemed a little upset that I didn't want to honor his wishes. I ended up going into labor naturally 1 day before my due date and he wasn't there but I loved the doctor who was!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1019502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

I love Dr Cooper! I saw him today, which should see him more for chk ups now that I am going to 41. He was not feeling good today and he has no problem saying either. I guess that why I love him so much. He keeps it real, tells you just the way it is. i love is good humor. He is the best. He deliverwd my granddaughters and many other family memers. Thank God for Dr Cooper!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1019501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

Doctor Cooper was my OB for all 3 of my kids, He is very knowledgable and every time hes assisted me in my pregnancies I feel safe that he will take good care of me. Doctor cooper you are the absolute best and I thank you for always being their for me. I put my life in your hands 3xs and I felt safe every time. Yesenia, Adriana & Rosie know all about you and how you delivered them. We love you and respect you as a caring proffessional doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

I had never had a male dr. but choose him based on these reviews & it was the best decision! My boyfriend & I loved his charismatic bluntness & we actually great developed a patient-doctor rapport. His experience, positive attitude and humor made my first pregnancy extremely enjoyable. On delivery day, he stepped in the room, and the process went by so smoothly & quickly after my induction. This is where we really got to see his level of expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2011

This doctor was amazing! Great sense of humor! This is especially helpful if you are a worry freak like me. I'd love to have him deliver my next baby...my husband loved him too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

He is the best OB/GYN ever! I have never had a male OB/GYN until Dr. Cooper and I honestly wouldn't go to anyone else now. He was highly recommended to me when I got pregnant so I decided that I would see what all the talk was about and pay him a visit-boy were they right! He does have a dry sense of humor but I love it, he is direct and to the point. My husband loves the guy and gets such a kick out of him. The ONLY downfall is that so many people love him (because he is the best) that you may have to wait up to an hour or so on your appointment day since he is usually running behind. He will fit you in and even return your phone calls if you have a question or concern, now that is a rare occasion these days. If you want you and your baby to be in the best hands and care then go to Dr. Cooper you will NOT be disappointed. I will never go to anyone else unless he retires(which he says he will never do). We also named our son afer him-Cooper! :)

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1019497].votes_count ]]