Dr. Katherine Hsu

Rate Dr. Katherine Hsu

Dr. Katherine Hsu's Ratings

Dr. Hsu is an amazing person. Called me to inform me that my blood tests were irregular - even after I had stopped see her as a doctor! It was truly appreciated.

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

Wonderful doctor! Sometimes late for the appointments, but understandable. I saw her several times and really liked her.No complaints. Knows what she's doing. Highly recommended.

Submitted May 4, 2014 | flag

After waiting for 8 months and being sent to 5 different hospitals, seeing dozens of doctors, and going through numerous tests; I finally found Dr. Hsu. She was very knowledgeable and performed my surgery the very same day that I saw her! I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

Dr Katherine Hsu was able to fix me where other surgeon messed up! I may not recover completely (God willing I will someday, somehow) from the mishap of meeting a surgeon whose sole purpose of existence is "possibly money and/or learning as he goes". Since after Dr. Hsu fixed my conditon properly, somehow gives me comfort whenever I feel pain and discomfort ( and the awful nasty scar)brought about by the previous unnecessary surgery. Dr. Hsu takes time to listen and gives you honest feedback. It's worth the wait - time well spent.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hsu did a great job of explaining options and procedures to me and respecting me as a patient. She has great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

An excellent Dr. As a nurse working with her I appreciate her knowledge, the time she is willing to take, her caring and her skills. All surgeons are terribly rushed but she listens to concerns (from patients and staff) and tries to address them in a thorough manner.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2009 | flag