Rate Dr. Stephen D. Schlinke

Dr. Stephen D. Schlinke's Ratings

I will never return back to Dr. Schlinke after our visits with him. We had our first ultrasound with Dr. Schlinke and he couldn't find the baby's heartbeat so instead of explaining to us what any of it could mean he made us another appointment for the next week saying we were probably not as far along as we though we were. Nothing else...two days later we had a miscarriage and there was a lot of bleeding and due to the amount that I bled the ER told us to consult our OBGYN/Gyno after to make sure everything was okay when we called Dr. Schlinke's office he told his nurse I didn't need to be seen and to go about daily life as best I could. His staff refused to let my dad pick up my prescription from his office due to me being on bedrest by the ER (even though my dad was on my HIPPA and all) When we got pregnant a second time and had another miscarriage with him and he again refused to see me even though I could not pass the egg sack was when we finally decided to go to a new doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Schlinke and his staff are very gentle and caring while answering any questions you may have and always make you feel like the most important patient they have. I highly recommend Dr. Schlinke

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Schlinke has been my doctor since 2002. I am very lucky to have found such a good doctor to help me with my first pregnancy. He is very kind and answered all my questions and never seemed on a hurry. I liked him and trusted him so much that I had him deliver my other two children as well. I will never go to another doctor and I will always recommend him to others. I love his nurse Linda. She is also very kind and takes time helping me with whatever I might need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Schlinke's since 1995. He is an excellent doctor and a very kind man with a great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

Dr. Schlinke is a great OB...he has delivered our 2nd child and we are under his care for twins. We trust him immensely and highly recommend him. Not the biggest fan of one of his nurses but that isn't hugely important to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I will be seeking another doctor. Staff come across as condescending and unhelpful. He prescribed meds via the phone and then revealed that he couldn't remember who I was or what procedure I had done. This is very unsettling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

This doctor is helpful in face to face encounters. His staff is not as helpful when it comes to answering questions/concerns called in to the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

He is amazing and kind! I will be going to him in my future pregnancies! I highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr Schlinke delivered our daughter 9 years ago via a last minute c section (she flipped just before delivery). His bedside manner is incredible and he was very reassuring throughout both the delivery and the pre-delivery appointments. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Schlinke for ten years. Good bedside manner and always willing to answer all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1019742].votes_count ]]