Rate Dr. Michel A. Absi

Dr. Michel A. Absi's Ratings

Dr Absi delivered both of my sons and would like it if he can deliver my new baby in the future when ready,

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

I have no complaints about Dr.Absi he is so knowledgable and sure of what he is doin he is amazing I had him deliver all 3 of my kids and dont regret that decision.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2011 | flag

Cr. Absi is an amazing doctor. he deliverd both my children, one naturally and one c section. He is very professional. He was so helpful and knowledgable. He evan was sympathetic when I miscarried, he preformed the D and C and helped me through. A great doctor.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

I STARTED GOING TO WOODGLEN MEDICAL CENTER AFTER I FOUND OUT THAT I WAS PREGNANT. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL MISCARRIAGES AND WAS VERY WORRIED. WHAT IS IRONIC IS THAT MY STEP DAUGHTER ALSO WAS GOING THERE. IN THE MIDDLE OF BOTH OF OUR PREGNANCIES WE BECAME HIGH RISK FOR DIFFERENT REASONS. I WAS SENT TO POMONA VALLEY PERINATAL CENTER. THERE THEY TRIED TO SCARE ME AND BULLY ME. WHEN I TOLD DR. ABSI THIS HE WAS UNDERSTANDING AND TOLD ME NOT TO GO THERE ANYMORE. EVERY VISIT WITH HIM HAS BEEN PLEASANT, AND HE SPENDS QUITE A BIT OF TIME ANSWERING ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS THAT WE HAVE. HE JUST DELIVERED MY GRANDDAUGHTER 2 WEEKS AGO. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO PEOPLE WITHOUT HESITATION.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

I had horrible experience with Dr. Absi delivering my baby in Glendora at Foothill Presbyterian. He is rude, no bedside manner, he wanted me to hold off pushing for his schedule, he basically gave me a very bad experience in delivering my baby.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Absi is fairly new to Woodglen OB/GYN practice in glendora, Ca. I went to him 3yrs ago as my regular OB was out of the office. I found him to be very attentive and super knowledgeable. I immediately felt comfortable with him with no second thoughts. He spent as much time as my husband and I needed and answered every question we had thoroughly. I since was blessed with a new baby that he delivered. I am grateful for his expertise. He is an amazing doctor with many years of practice and I am glad he delivered our baby. He also has a great sense of humor...not stuffy at all!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2007 | flag