Dr. Brian Sinclair

Rate Dr. Brian Sinclair

Dr. Brian Sinclair's Ratings

After meeting Dr Sinclair, I was able to breathe a huge sigh of relief. an excellent Dr with stellar case management skills...he is also thoughtful and so, so kind.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Very kind and helpful with my 11 month old. We waited a long time but there was a lot there fir her to keep busy with.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sinclair is the most wonderful and most caring that I have experienced in his medical speciality. My daughter has multiple heath concerns and he helped guide us along with out steering us. Always checking in when we were in surgeries and after care/follow up was well done.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr Sinclair is AMAZING! He's polite, understanding, compassionate and knowledgable. He never made us feel like we were rushed and answered all of our questions about our infant daughter. We were lucky to have him as a cardiologist and will recommend him to anyone with high praises.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor! He's always helpful and always willing to help.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2011 | flag

Awesome Doctor This Is The Reason I Am Alive Today, I go in for Checkup once every two years and Dr.Sinclair has always helped me keep my health up.

Submitted March 17, 2010 | flag

he was the best for my daughter he was her doctor whe he had a practise in ottawa and he was so kind to us and expolained everything very well when she was in the hospital he was there all the time checking up on her he always took time to talk to her even if we past him in the halls victoria is very lucky to have gotten him

Submitted Oct. 31, 2008 | flag

I am very thankful for Dr. Sinclair. He detected small holes in my daughter's heart at a very young age and followed up through the years. He ensured that my husband and I both understood the situation clearly and assured us of all our questions. Dr. Sinclair will be my daughter's cardiologist for as long as she needs. Given that he was at CHEO (in Ottawa) says enough that he is a fantastic doctor.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2008 | flag

Arrogant & opinionated. Not up to date. Not involved in running a good practice.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2008 | flag

Dr Sinclair has taken very good care of our son and has helped all of us get through some very tough times. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about him and totally agree!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2007 | flag