You may also like

Rate Dr. Brian Sinclair

Dr. Brian Sinclair's Ratings

Dr. Sinclair and his staff have been amazing!
Besides having a great bedside manner. He really takes the time to help you understand everything surrounding the heart condition your child has.
It's not easy learning that your child has a serious health issue. We learned about our daughters heart condition when I was 18 weeks pregnant. I found over the years Dr. Sinclair, or one of his team members, have always been there when I have a question. Or they get back to you in a timely manner. Anne is a star member of his team and has been a ray of sunshine, in all the darkness we have seen. My daughter would not have survived with out Dr. Sinclair and his team. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr Sinclair is a very warm and caring paediatric cardiologist who takes the time to address any concerns you may have and he is very knowledgable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

After meeting Dr Sinclair, I was able to breathe a huge sigh of relief. an excellent Dr with stellar case management skills...he is also thoughtful and so, so kind.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2505066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Very kind and helpful with my 11 month old. We waited a long time but there was a lot there fir her to keep busy with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

Dr. Sinclair is the most wonderful and most caring that I have experienced in his medical speciality. My daughter has multiple heath concerns and he helped guide us along with out steering us. Always checking in when we were in surgeries and after care/follow up was well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

Dr Sinclair is AMAZING! He's polite, understanding, compassionate and knowledgable. He never made us feel like we were rushed and answered all of our questions about our infant daughter. We were lucky to have him as a cardiologist and will recommend him to anyone with high praises.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Amazing doctor! He's always helpful and always willing to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2011

Awesome Doctor This Is The Reason I Am Alive Today, I go in for Checkup once every two years and Dr.Sinclair has always helped me keep my health up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

he was the best for my daughter he was her doctor whe he had a practise in ottawa and he was so kind to us and expolained everything very well when she was in the hospital he was there all the time checking up on her he always took time to talk to her even if we past him in the halls victoria is very lucky to have gotten him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2008

I am very thankful for Dr. Sinclair. He detected small holes in my daughter's heart at a very young age and followed up through the years. He ensured that my husband and I both understood the situation clearly and assured us of all our questions. Dr. Sinclair will be my daughter's cardiologist for as long as she needs. Given that he was at CHEO (in Ottawa) says enough that he is a fantastic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020121].votes_count ]]