Rate Dr. Henry B. Townsend

Dr. Henry B. Townsend's Ratings

Dr. Townsend is one of the best, most caring, and professionally experienced doctors I have ever met. During an appointment with him, he noticed swelling in my leg, suspected a blood clot, sent me to an emergency room for treatment. He was right, and probably saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I love Dr. Townsend he has been a God send to me! I was diagnosed in 2005 with very aggressive rheumatoid. I went to my local rheumatologist and got no results for the extreme pain I was having. I then went out of town to another doctor for 3 years and no results. I have been going to Dr. Townsend about 4 months now and I had results with limited pain within the second month of seeing him. I am now totally out of pain. He is very thorough, kind and willing to do what ever he can do. He actually listens to what you have to say and talks to me in ways I can understand him. Great bedside manners . I referred my sister in law and she has gotten great results also. Bless to have him. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Henry Townsend! He is one of few doctors left that actually take the time to listen to you, hear what you've said and then take time to access the situation and explain his thoughts on it. He has a great bedside manner and I am really blessed that he was put in my life to treat my medical condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Townsend since 2012 and I really enjoy him. He takes his time and explains things in depth with me. He listens to all of my concerns and answers all of my questions professionally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I am very impressed with Dr. Townsend. I was not familiar at all with rheumatology and all he diagnosis that go with rheumatology. Dr. Townsend has been very helpful to be able for me to understand what is going on with me medically. We are still in the learning stage for me but Dr. Townsend has been very helpful and I do not feel I am bothering him to be his office. He takes the time he needs for me. He explains everything very thoroughly and in terms that I can understand. The entire office staff has also been very helpful in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Mean,arrogant,not thorough,makes you feel like a burden do NOT recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Arrogant uncaring thinks he knows it all put down other doctors. I will NOT recommend him or see him again !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Dr. Townsend is simply the best. I was diagnosed with Lupus a year ago and it has truly been a journey. Dr. Townsend and his staff have been there with me and my family every step of the way. He is very attentive and always makes sure we understand everything he discusses from the medication to lab results. He always encourages me to remain positive. I am so thankful to have him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1020179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

Dr. Townsend and his staff are simply the best, exactly what you want if you find yourself in a situation that requires a physician. I never expected to be referred to a RA specialist but I was quite pleased to have the pleasure to make his acquaintance. I was dumbfounded at his ability to focus 100% on me. It was almost a surreal experience. I am so accustomed to doctors looking past or around me, or when I do meet their gaze they have a bored glaze in their eyes. I wish all doctors could be like Dr. Townsend, he is simply the best! He is actively working to solve my pain issue and I have full confidence that this amazing gift of a physician will achieve exactly what I need.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1020178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

Dr. Townsend is super nice, very respectful, and very knowledgeable. He is friendly, and he goes out of his way to make sure you feel comfortable and have what you need healthwise. He works with you, instead of just telling you what to do. The staff is mostly pretty good. The front desk people are very nice and helpful. His nurse needs a bit more familiarity with rheumatology. She is nice, but she doesn't seem very familiar with the disease or its varied ways of showing itself. She does pass on messages though, and she will call back if you have questions. That is a big plus!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1020177].votes_count ]]