Rate Dr. Mark O. Duncan

Dr. Mark O. Duncan's Ratings

This doctor did my Daddy's surgery last week. He replaced 3 bones in his neck. Dad had a heart attack a few hours after surgery and Dr Duncan came up to the hospital as soon as he found out. He checked on our family and then went in and watched Dad's emergency surgery for his heart. He went above and beyond anything he had to do. The heart attack wasn't something he could treat but he left his wife and kids to come see about us. He's what every doctor should aspire to be. Simply amazing and the most kind man. I'm thankful that he was Dad's doctor and cared so much about his patient and his patients family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2010

The doctor didn't listen to the problem and was very arrogant in his attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

after 9 months of feeling ignored by other doctors in the area, I was finally approved to see this doctor. He listened to me, and within a month we knew what was wrong with me and that it required surgery. It is now 10 months post-surgery. He talked me through what he was going to do, talked to me before and after surgery, and he and his PA were both excellent with discussing/caring for some issues which developed post-surgery (due to nerve damage from the original injury). If I had to pick one area which needs improvement, it would be the waiting time for those with appointments. There were times I had to sit (on the most uncomfortable chairs!) for 3-4 HOURS past my appointment time. To me, it isn't right to have a 1pm appointment and not get out of the office until after 5pm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

He took real good care of me and explained everything that he was going to do and listened patiently to my questions and answered each one without making me to feel silly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

I was sent to Mark Duncan by my medical dr. I had lower back pain and was desperate for help.What I got was told I was too fat to work on and he suggested I get lap band surgery.The only helpful thing he did was send me to OKC to get help. If you need help go to OU medical, they are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

I am the person who gave Dr. Duncan the good rating listed here. This is to update that rating. Due to 4 surgeries in about 14 mths(he did 3 including 2 brain surgeries) and months off work, I had to file bankruptcy. Included was the approx. $800 I owed the Dr. (He made about $20,000 from my insurance)Now according to the ENT Dr. I need the titanium plate in my throat removed due to other medical problems it is causing, some of which may cause permanent damage to my voice. I was told by the office personnel that Dr. Duncan said if I pay him the money that was included in the finalized bankruptcy he will see me, if I don't then he won't treat me again. I fill this id immoral and unethical. I am hurt, bewildered and feel like I have been medically abandoned. I hate that I am having to write this about him, I held him in the highest regard and referred other people to him in the past. I have a rare condition so finding a knowledgeable doctor is very difficult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Duncan is wonderful, kind, knowledgable and very thorough. He always treated me professionally and caringly. Took his time to explain every detail of treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2007

Dr Duncan has helped to get rid of a lifetime of headache pain and in the process created a beautiful smile that has helped me to become the person I always felt like I could be! My case was extremely difficult and a number of doctors before couldn't help at all. With Dr. Duncan the process was straight forward and easy. I'll never again see a non-LVI dentist and never again have to deal with the old kinds of dentistry that nearly ruined my mouth!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

lvi DENTIST WHO STILL NEEDS TRAINING!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020551].votes_count ]]