Dr. Kirk A. Kimmerling

Rate Dr. Kirk A. Kimmerling

Dr. Kirk A. Kimmerling's Ratings

I am soooo proud that I chose your office! Everyone there is kind and makes everyone that comes in feel like they are their only client! My first visit with Dr. Kimmerman was the best ever! 15 years ago I had part of my front tooth taking knocked out by my ex husband, when I was told I needed to replace the molding to make it look like my whole tooth I was scared I even cried after I left. It brought back so many bad memory's and I was worried how I would look after the nurse that say with me the day of the procedure was so sweet and comforting. And when he was finished I cried after I left because he made my smile prettier than ever!! I tell everyone that compliments my smile that I owe it to your staff and that they should make an appt! I don't tell them to say it was me that sent them because I don't do it for the extra points I do it because I believe in all of you. I'm not wanting to be pick for anything but this have me an oppurtunity to tell you what I really want you all to know! Your wonderful! Don't ever change!! Even if the docs antibacterial gets picked for Ebola lol xoxo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I recently had my four front teeth "filled" to fix the imperfections that have been bothering me for quite some time. Dr. Aguilera did a phenomenal job perfecting my smile. I am LOVING my "new" teeth. I think I smile more now than I used to. LOL Christine Grenon has always done a great job cleaning my teeth, too. She is so gentle, I barely know she's even cleaning them. I couldn't ask for a better dental hygienist. :-) The rest of the staff in the office is always so sweet and welcoming as well. I am always provided a blanket if it's too cold. That is AWESOME!! I will continue to come to Verde Pionte Dental Associates for all my dental needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Dr. Kimmerling at Verde Pointe Dental Associates is friendly, professional, and efficient. We have always had a good experience, whether in check-ups, cleanings, or when having work done. I have also appreciated that Verde Pointe is consistently educating my family on the latest solutions to make dental care easier and more successful. The staff are also friendly and professional, and they set us at ease whenever we visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

My experience this visit was great, I walked in the door and sat less than 2 minutes and my name was called. The young lady who cleaned my teeth was very gentle and very nice. I felt very relaxed and comfortable in her hands. The doctor explained very thing she was looking at and what she was doing. Thank you very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Great experience from check-in to check-out (and everything in between). I would recommend this office to anyone and everyone. I love Verde Pointe Dental.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Great office took the family for cleaning and check ups and the front staff entertained my daughter while I had some dental treatment - Staff went over and beyond - Thanks for an enjoyable dental experience !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I always look forward to my dental visits. Dr. Kimmerling, his assistants, hygienists, and front staff are awesome! They are always so nice to talk to and they actually care about me. I have never been to a dental office like this before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

I really love seeing Dr. K and his staff. The entire office is friendly and helpful. I can't imagine going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I couldn't ask for more in a dentist! The best doctors & staff, a beautiful & clean office, & the latest & greatest in equipment & procedures! I love Verde Pointe!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

Dr. Krempa, Dr. Aguilera, and Dr. Kimmerling are amongst the best dentist I have ever been too. They are exceptional in their art and they run a top notch business!! From the high tech equipment and procedures to the staff, there is no other place I would rather go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020638].votes_count ]]