Dr. Kirk A. Kimmerling

Rate Dr. Kirk A. Kimmerling

Dr. Kirk A. Kimmerling's Ratings

My experience this visit was great, I walked in the door and sat less than 2 minutes and my name was called. The young lady who cleaned my teeth was very gentle and very nice. I felt very relaxed and comfortable in her hands. The doctor explained very thing she was looking at and what she was doing. Thank you very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Great experience from check-in to check-out (and everything in between). I would recommend this office to anyone and everyone. I love Verde Pointe Dental.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Great office took the family for cleaning and check ups and the front staff entertained my daughter while I had some dental treatment - Staff went over and beyond - Thanks for an enjoyable dental experience !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I always look forward to my dental visits. Dr. Kimmerling, his assistants, hygienists, and front staff are awesome! They are always so nice to talk to and they actually care about me. I have never been to a dental office like this before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

I really love seeing Dr. K and his staff. The entire office is friendly and helpful. I can't imagine going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I couldn't ask for more in a dentist! The best doctors & staff, a beautiful & clean office, & the latest & greatest in equipment & procedures! I love Verde Pointe!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

Dr. Krempa, Dr. Aguilera, and Dr. Kimmerling are amongst the best dentist I have ever been too. They are exceptional in their art and they run a top notch business!! From the high tech equipment and procedures to the staff, there is no other place I would rather go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

Wonderful experience. Dr. Kimmerling is a great dentist. The office is beautiful, and staff helpful and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I love Verde Pointe! The staff is friendly, they always have the newest equipment, the office is beautiful.. And did I mention the doctors? THE BEST. I would never visit another office! BC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

The staff at this office have been very helpful and answered all of my questions. They go above and beyond every time I am in there. They have always been patient with my children when they are nervous. Just a great experience from start to finish!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020635].votes_count ]]