Dr. Catherine Hui

Rate Dr. Catherine Hui

Dr. Catherine Hui's Ratings

Dr. Hui is very knowledgeable and patience. She gives advices and recommendation for you to choose treatment option.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Good doctor- speak multiple languages and is patient and verifies her understanding of your symptoms. Reception staff is terrible. They roll their eyes at you, and talk about you like you're not there. Almost not worth doing to Dr. Hui because of her poor staff.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Let's be positive first. Dr. Hui has been working with me for 4+ years. She is knowledgeable, although I did not encounter any serious medical problems, just normal checks. The clinic receptionists are the worst in town. You can never imgaine somebody getting paid has such terrible and poor attitude. They are rude and very cool to clients/patients. They let later comings see doctors first and keep me who was on time waiting until later comers finished. The receptionists don't deserve the pay at all. Why the doctors keep these rude people instead of hiring somebody more qualified and more professional and nicer?

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Dr Hui is not a bad doctor. She is willing to refer to specialists when you insist. But her heart does not appear to be in her practice, and sometimes I overhear her discussions with staff and find the conversation pieces to be unprofessional. The office is a get-in-get-out type of place and staff is not pleasant, especially if you are a sick patient needing help.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

She is also a Obestrician, so she delivered my baby, very helpful

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

Dr.Hui is a patient, knowledgeable doctor. I saw her during my pregnancy and her exams were thorough. The office is crowded and messy, as she shares it with other doctors. The good thing is that if she is unavailable one of the other doctors can see you. the receptionists are not friendly, but I've never met a Chinese one that is.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

I am a patient. My first 3 meetings, I found her to be somewhat of a projectionist--meaning that she seemed to form pre-conceived opinions of who I was as a person, and then project them onto me. In her favour, she's gentle. I also found that she inappropriately wore very short skirts for a doctor. In fact, I'd call the way she dressed in each meeting "unbecoming an MD".

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr Hui is caring and interested in the patients' problems. But despite referring immediately, she should pay more attention to the medication she prescribes, especially for babies. Staff is terribly unhelpful and not nice at all. Needs to work on that. Waiting time is also a problem.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hui is very nice and helpful. You can tell she's genuinely interested in your problems. It's a busy office. They can improve on the wait time, but it's not as bad as many of the other doctors.

Submitted June 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hui is friendly but not the staffs. Hopefully waiting time can be shorter.

Submitted April 8, 2010 | flag