Rate Dr. Charles Peter Lichty

Dr. Charles Peter Lichty's Ratings

Great doctor. Knowledgeable, gets to the point while spending time to find about you, wonderful manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

Love Dr. Lichty. Credit him with saving my life. His nursing staff are wonderful. His office staff are some of the worst I have ever encountered. I am looking for another practitioner because I cannot deal with the office staff any more and I hate their office voice mail system. I want to talk to a person, not a stupid voice response unit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Lichty combines the confidence of a very knowledgeable physician, who connects with his patients at a personal level, keeps up with the latest treatments and techniques and truly cares about his patient's health. He takes the time to listen and understand. His staff is friendly and helpful. We are lucky to have him as our family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2010

Overall I am pleased with my visits and consider Dr. Lichty to be a knowledgeable and caring physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2009

Dr. Lichty is reasonable, knowledgeable and very efficient. He is able to interpret life styles and accurately prescribe necessary medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2009

We drive a distance to see him and its worth it! Cain Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Pleasant personality. Knowledgeable. Helpful. Seems to enjoy what he is doing and places the patient needs as his first priority.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020865].votes_count ]]