Rate Dr. Rob Rainbow

Dr. Rob Rainbow's Ratings

Dr Rainbow is knowledgeable and kind but he is very conservative when it comes to new findings & information about the danger of some dental materials and practices. The receptionist is standoffish and doesn't make you feel welcomed. The hygienists are very gentle & helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Dr. Rainbow is an outstanding dentist. He is friendly and professional. His staff are exceptional too. Our family has used him for years. He is excellent with children and with seniors too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

The best dentist ever. I had a very positive time at this office. Have been with Dr. Rainbow 12 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

The best thing about Dr. Rainbow is that he practiced giving and getting needles with other dentists a lot in Medical school. You will feel (or not feel) the difference when it comes time for him to do some oral surgury on you. Anyone with kids afraid of needles, this guy is so gentle they might actually get over their fear of needles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

My kids love Dr. rainbow (and his cool treasure chest of prizes). The team is always on time, kind and friendly, and explains everything they are doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr. Rainbow matter of factly stated that a broken tooth of mine needed to be removed. The thing is he never talked to me directly about it, he just stated it in the background talking to his hygeniest. He never tried to explain to me why it need to be removed. I got a second opinion on it and in fact it was saved with a crown. His hygeniests are nice and helpful but both he and his receptionist are less than friendly. For a dentist that was so highly rated I also found it strange his office is always empty when I went. I only saw another patient one time on all my visits to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Rainbow to anybody who needs a reliable, honest, and knowledgeable dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Rainbow and his staff are amazing, gentle and paitient.. I highly recomend them to your whole family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2010

I agree with everyone else's comments...I didn't go to dentist for years, because of fear. But finally I had so many problems that I HAD to go. I didn't have anyone to get a recommendation from, so I chose him because of his name (Rainbow). That is a crazy way to choose a dentist, but it was the best decision I ever made! I highly recommend Dr Rainbow and all of his staff to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Rainbow for about 7 years. My mother, father, grandmother, daughter all see him as well as my grandsons have their first appt coming up. Dr. Rainbow is very gentle and good with nervous patients. His staff are all fabulous to interact with as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1020913].votes_count ]]