Rate Dr. Min Phang

Dr. Min Phang's Ratings

Dr. Phang has been my son's physician since he was 10 days old and discharged from NICU. Nine years later, I have not had one complaint about him; Dr. Phang is the most knowledgeable, thorough and caring Doctor we have met. He used to be rather late, but in the past two years, we have not had to wait more than 10 min at most. (seriously though, I would wait an hour for him than see any other!) I cannot give him high enough praise and I wholeheartedly recommend him to everyone!

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Phang is an excellent pediatrician. He spends time listening to our son and really seems to understand his complex health challenges. He values our input and genuinely has our son's best interest in mind when making decisions on his plan of care. We feel very lucky that he is our child's doctor.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Phang has been my daughter's doctor since she was born, and she is now 14. He is a terrific doctor, and has always made me feel better about my daughter's brain injury, and been so very helpful and supportive. I have friends that work as midwives at the hospital with him, and they feel that he is a good doctor to work with, who always teaches them something new. I wish he was MY doctor.

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag

I was shocked by all the high ratings. He was the pediatrician when my baby was born, and just grabbed my newborn by the top of the blanket several times and swung her around carelessly like he was grabbing a bag of dirt. He was showing a student how to check if the leg joints were okay, and repeatedly pushed the legs to "try to dislocate them" (I imagine with light pressure, the joints should not move out of place). But he was pushing really hard and flinging my baby around with one hand with the head flopping around. I was mortified, but he is a specialist so what can I say? But this is my 3rd child and I've never seen someone so purposefully malicious. He must have bad a bad day, because he was later a lot nicer later. Since the. my baby has a crackle every time she straightens the left leg. I cannot pin it on him, but... But you can't harm someone just because you are in a bad mood. I guess he can be nice when he wants to be, but your better pray you don't get him on a bad day.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Dr Phang is impressive!!! It is hard to find a person let alone a doctor like him who is so knowledgeable, so professional and at the same time very compassionate, down to the earth and have a heart to all of his patients. My son is very blessed to have him. He has the exceptional ability to provide u clamness when u are in panic.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

Just had to say how fantastic Dr. Phang and all of his staff are! We have been visiting this office for many years now and I have experienced nothing but the best in care. My daughter has very complex medical needs and we don't know where we would be without the dedication and care of Dr. Phang. His staff go over and beyond in doing a great job in this extremely busy practice!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr Phang is great. Caring, knowledgeable, polite. But the receptionist is the awfullest. Rude and very unprofessional, making diagnosis before doctor to decide. She makes diagnose if the call related to referral or not, then she decides if the patient should make an appointment or not. The worst receptionist, doesn't know the boundaries between the receptionist and doctors. I don't know why she kept her job in this office.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Phang is absolutely wonderful!! The only Pediatrician that carried my daughter in her bucket, changed her, weighted her and did everything himself...with love!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Phang treated my newborn son for kidney problems. He is very knowledgable and ensures everything necessary is being done while still making you feel comfortable and relaxed. He was also great with my toddler who I had to bring to a couple of her brothers appointment. He really takes the time to explain what is happening and answers any questions. Anyone who gets him as a pediatrician for their child should feel lucky!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Phang is a compassionate, patient and extremely talented pediatrician. He's been following my twins since they were released from NICU and when my little guy was hospitalized for a bone infection they let us go home early only because Dr. Phang is our pediatrician and extremely competent. If you have Dr. Phang you and your child are very lucky!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag