Rate Dr. Anne A. Nicholas

Dr. Anne A. Nicholas's Ratings

It was a true blessing to find Dr. Nicholas. I was a special case with acute facial trauma which caused five of my beautiful porcelain capped teeth to fall out. In suffering such trauma I never believed I would be able to have any facial expression, which caused me to feel handy cap. After meeting with Dr. Nicholas I was convinced Dr. Nicholas was a blessing and after the exam and cleaning, to start good health, I made my appointment to extract my broken teeth and begin my treatment for cosmetic reconstruction for dental health. I now feel confident with this treatment I will be able to continue my professional acting career and have a healthy beautiful smile. Thank you God for Dr. Nicholas and her fantastic staff.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Nicholas to have denture repleced with implant supported bridge. I went to several other specialists but she was the most caring, gave options and best price & quality. She genuinely cared about my dental health. The procedure went great with minimal pain and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

excelent treatment ,compasionate,friendly and very knolegable.Best office I have ever been

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Nicholas is a very skill and informed Periodontist. I have been working with Dr. Nicholas for the past 3 years and have been please with her dentistry and knowledge.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

Submitted April 11, 2010 | flag

On 1/30/06 Made appointment with this dentist to see what I needed done to my teeth. I was told implants is what I needed. She told me any dentist would tell me this. I told her I needed it done fast because I had to get back to work. She said you will have a million dollar smile just in time for summer. Never gave me any options and it is now 8-19-07 and the work has not been completed. The pain was unbelieveable. She did not keep any of her promises and nothing has turned out right. Haven't been able to talk right because of the loose and broken partials she says can't be fixed & I paid $1600 for . I can't work if no one can understand what I am saying. I told her I was getting another dentist. She now refuses to give me back my money for work not completed. Now I am broke, not working and have to take this to court and with her refusing to refund some of my money what can I do? Nobody should have to go thru this with a dentist.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2007 | flag