Rate Dr. Michelle R. Lemberger

Dr. Michelle R. Lemberger's Ratings

She yelled at me while I was in labor, enough said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I would recommend her 1000 times over. Someone is always available to talk to you. She's very knowledgeable, kind, courteous, and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

This Doc does her job in a VERY UNPLEASANT way SHE DELIVERD MY TWO SETS OF TWINS I REGRET NOT CHANING DOCS/OFFICE WITH THE SECOND SET I felt like her personality was rude I felt like I was never in control of anything if I wanted to know something she would make me feel stupid like as if i should already know the answer I DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL FOR A OB SO WHY SHOULD I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT IF I DID THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED!!!! Her office manger is VERY rude VERY unsympathetic !!!! The women at the front desk are awsome ALWAYS!!love seeing them!!! Dr Lem nurses aren't EVER in a good mood my mother even hated to go with me to my apts Dr lem never said hi to her when entering the room nor made her feel part of the pregnancy I'm her only daughter that was important to her and they will not accept you being 10 min late and WARNING read alllll thier policies THERE ARE SOME CRAZY ONES!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Best dr. Ever. Listens to your concerns n give advice. Very calm n sweet person. Staff is very helpful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

When I arrived for my first appointment, I was informed she was called over to the hospital but it shouldn't take too long and to help myself to a magazine in the room. I no sooner picked it up and she walked in the door. She sat and talked to me for a full 30 minutes addressing all my concerns (not pregnancy related) before examining me. After the exam, she double checked that I had all the needed information to take home with me. She is FABULOUS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Lemberger is a wonderful and caring doctor who went out of her way to show compassion and to calm my fears throughout my pregnancy. I would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Dr Lemberger is a very good doctor and most of all she knows and understands that pregnant women are scared. They are so many thing that can go wrong- but she is there to calm your fears down. Great doctor, great person. She helped me through my 2 pregnancies and one miscarriage! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2009

She was my dr when I was preg with my 4th child..in 2001. I started seeing her after a dr in her office at that time was unavilable, from that day on late 1st timester I wouldnt go back to other dr( who delieverd my 3rd child). She was great caring and took time with me. I had a c section with last child and she took time to calm fears over that since my first 3 were born vaginal. Great doctor back then...sounds like from other posts she is still a great dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

this is my second pregnancy with Dr. Lemberger and i would not pick another dr she is fantastic and so is her staff plus she has a great new office at center Pointe

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021230].votes_count ]]