Rate Dr. Charles R. Sexton

Dr. Charles R. Sexton's Ratings

Dr. Sexton was on time (didn't have to wait) and had patience in answering all of my multitude of questions. My appointment was timely and informative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Great doctor and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Money oriented - will attempt to sell additional biopsies above & beyond what the office call purpose was intended. Office is understaffed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Sexton is a wonderful dermatologist. I can get an appt the same day, usually within a few hours. My 4 month old son had a rash that the pediatrician couldn't cure, and in one visit Dr. Sexton cleared it right up. He has also treated my acne perfectly and is willing to try many different medications until he finds one that works best and safest for you. I have recommended him to many friends, and everyone keeps going back to him. Very nice man too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2009

Excellent Dermatologist! I've struggled with acne my entire life and have seen multiple dermatologists. For the first time in my life I have clear skin thanks to the expertise of Dr. Sexton. He also took care of some unsightly scars without any pain. I wouldn't even think of going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Do not like this dermatologist. Didn't even care about my acne. Only concerned about money. Dr. Sexton tried to sell me more and more products. Doesn't even work. Stay away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021348].votes_count ]]