Dr. Karl Weselan

5 1 4.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Karl Weselan

Dr. Karl Weselan's Ratings

I certainly enjoy the staff there... can't say the same for the dentist himself. He is just too arrogant for me seems he is there to look good not do his job. Its the ladies who do all the real work! love them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I really Miss Dr, Karl and the friendly staff. Never thought I would sya I looked forward to going to the dentist but I do.
The Muffin Lady

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

alike many others, I have had phobia of Dentists but not anymore. I would recommend Dr. Weselan to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Weselan is the best dentist I ever had. His staff a great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Weselan has been an excellent Dentist. He remains up to date on current research and practices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Weselan has gone above and beyond to accommodate our needs. He also questioned details of a referral, which were written down in error. If he had merely followed instructions, a non-reversible error would have been made. Dr Weselan is very knowledgeable AND applies critical thinking keeping the best interest of the patient in mind. The office has made it especially comfortable for children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2008

Great dentist. He has been our dentist ever since he came to St. Marys about 10 years ago and we have recommended him to friends. Very personable. Great with kids. Very nice staff, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2007

Dr. Weselan is great! I'm surprised nobody else has reviewed him on here yet. He's on time, professional and very good at interacting with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1021511].votes_count ]]