Dr. Brian Toyota

Rate Dr. Brian Toyota

Dr. Brian Toyota's Ratings

Dr. Toyota performed brilliant surgery removing Glioblastoma multiforme tumor from my head. After the surgery I had very fast recovery, didn't even had a headache. He was able to clean the tumor and to restore the affected brain functions. I think I was incredibly lucky to be his patient! Wow!

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Toyota removed a meningioma 2 weeks ago for me and within about 5 days I was feeling really good. Today I look and feel almost back to normal. Dr Toyota is an incredibly skilled surgeon and a good person who demonstrates a balance of professionalism and care in every interaction. I feel truly blessed to have been referred to him, he took a terrifying situation and made it manageable in so many ways. I highly recommend Dr Toyota to anyone looking for an amazing neurosurgeon. You need to choose carefully when you're picking the person who is going to crack your skull and get access to your brain. You couldn't make a better choice than Dr Toyota.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Toyota performed surgery to remove a benign meningioma from the front part of my skull in the forehead area. I had mild symptoms of headache and a swelling the size of a robins egg prior to the surgery. Since the age of 16 yrs old, this is my second surgery for a similar tumor. I felt completely confident that this doctor was competent, knowledgeable and efficient. He treated me professionally and sympathetically as did his staff. he listened to my fears and concerns patiently and kindly. He was appropriately witty. But best of all, he took care of me and my husband so that we went into the surgery feeling confident of his skills and knowledge and commitment and we left feeling the same. My first tumor was a nightmare afterward and this was nothing like that. Having experienced stroke and paralysis for 2 yrs., I was not anxious to have that happen again. If I could give him a 10 I would! Thank you! We are truly Grateful to you!

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

So much etter than the first Neurosurgeon in explaining the tumour and the delicate surgery needed to remove it. I went for this DR and I cancelled with the other one. Excellent bedside manner and more important - excellent surgical skills. I was a high risk case and he got the tumour out without the many possible complications he had discussed with me, before the OR. Bless this talented man!!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

Good overall, friendly, knowledgeable and took time to listen to what I had to say. I have seen a number of neurosurgeons and he is by far the best.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2012 | flag

One of the most reassuring and kind-hearted Doctor's I have had the opportunity to meet. I have no doubt in my mind that I am in very good hands. He was reassuring without being condescending. I trust his judgement and to be honest, when I went in there...I wasn't. I look forward to working with Dr. Toyota in the future and I am confident that his level of concern and care will be equal to that which he has already shown me.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2011 | flag

One could not be in better hands. I had a tumor removed 4 weeks ago and feel great. Dr Toyota is always here for my questions, my overall impression could not be any better, thank you!

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag

from recent experience we have found this Dr/surgeon to be top of his class in... 1. his lack of compassion for his patients & their families 2. his inability to provide timely & effective communication 3. his arrogance but what is the most damaging is the pain & frustration & angst that his actions caused the family. I truly hope that he never has to face the situation that we have as we face the pain filled death of a parent

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

Dr.toyota surgically removed a benign tumor in my mother's brain. The tumor grew back and caused a seizure which lead to her death. I didn't want to write anything bad about this doctor because he seems to really care. In this case he hasn't gotten back to me when I wished to have some answer's to my questions. I have called his secretary a few times and have had no response. I was told to fax my questions to dr.toyota but still have not heard back in over 8 mths. Very dissapointed.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2011 | flag

Have not met many Neurosurgeons, but in my opinion he is the best! He changed my life in a positive way and I will NEVER forget the good he has done. Thank you Brian!!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2011 | flag