Rate Dr. Atul Aggarwal

Dr. Atul Aggarwal's Ratings

Dr is very caring a couple years ago I went to see him with CHF and pneumonia he personally pushed me in a wheel chair across street to hospital for admission to the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Aggerwal takes the time to listen to you and to actually hear you. His staff is great and I have never had to wait long to see him. He is caring and very knowledgeable. I went to him for a pulmanery issue, but have stayed with him as my primary care provider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1022075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Aggarwal is a very caring doctor. Although I am seeing a general practitioner now, I would always recommend him as a pulmonary specialist. He is kind, concerned and gentle with his patients. And, he's always only a phone call away. That is so important!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1022074].votes_count ]]