You may also like

Rate Dr. Atul Aggarwal

Dr. Atul Aggarwal's Ratings

Dr. Aggarwal was great. My concern is with the possible reuse of mouthpieces that are meant as one time use only. I saw that these items are washed and placed on a paper towel next to the sink to dry. Leading me to assume these plastic mouth pieces are being reused.I found this to be very disturbing. When the nurse entered the room with the device and plastic mouth piece on the device with an open plastic bag covering the mouth piece it lead me assume I was placing my mouth and breathing into a new and sterile mouth piece. Very concerning

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr is very caring a couple years ago I went to see him with CHF and pneumonia he personally pushed me in a wheel chair across street to hospital for admission to the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Aggerwal takes the time to listen to you and to actually hear you. His staff is great and I have never had to wait long to see him. He is caring and very knowledgeable. I went to him for a pulmanery issue, but have stayed with him as my primary care provider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1022075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Aggarwal is a very caring doctor. Although I am seeing a general practitioner now, I would always recommend him as a pulmonary specialist. He is kind, concerned and gentle with his patients. And, he's always only a phone call away. That is so important!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1022074].votes_count ]]