Rate Dr. Steven T. Bailey

Dr. Steven T. Bailey's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Bailey for over 30 years. He is my doctor and in some ways my friend. He has taken me and my wife through hospitalizations, gall bladder removal, a bat bite, and every possible event. He is a caring and effective doctor. I could not have picked a better physician.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Impressed with his knowledge and also his bedside manor. You call for him and you do not wait until the end of the day. He calls back within 30 minutes. Great doctor, more should be like him.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

THEY ARE ALL THE BEST.I FEEL ABSOLUTLY SAFE WITH HIM CARING FOR ME AND HAS MADE GREAT DECISIONS

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Bailey for well over 20 years. I won't go to any other Doctor. His level of knowledge and professionalism is unmatched as far as I am concerned. He has always been proactive with regard to my medical care. He communicates to me in a way that I fully understand him. His staff is always polite, friendly and takes a personal interest in me. He has worked well with other doctors that have treated me for other medical conditions that he is not qualified to handle (dislocated knee cap and a fractured ankle, both at the same time). He has my utmost trust and confidence, especially since I am getting older and will need his expertise even more.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag

Very personable and efficient. Calls back personally with results of test.

Submitted March 5, 2008 | flag