Rate Dr. Eric C. Clark

Dr. Eric C. Clark's Ratings

My wife had to switch Doctors,he did not accomplish anything and ws an unpleasant person

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

I had suffered for over 20 years,in agonizing pain.I hadseen numerous specialists and been given countless medications with no results.I was referred to Dr. Clarke and actually broke down in tears in his office and asked him to please do something for me.He agreed on a partial hysterectomy only. When doing the surgery,he discovered my bowel was severely grown to my uterus which required two more specialists to assist with the surgery. I had a successful recovery and Dr.Clarke changed my quality of life completely...I am forever grateful!!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2011 | flag

IF you are not seriously ill he will likely tell you that..bluntly, but if you do have something seriously wrong, then he is your man. He has treated family and friends for over 20 years and I do believe that he is one of the best, if not the best, obgyn in the province.

Submitted April 11, 2010 | flag

bad experiences with this dr. He and his staff never very helpful! He does not get back to his patients that are patiently waiting for answers! Seems very unsympathetic!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

Had a wonderful experience with doctor Clark he performed a lapriscopic hysterectomy on me and it went extremely well. he took his time and was very thrall. The follow up was very good as well. He has done a lot of surgeries and he knows his stuff, highly recommend his care.

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag

He is very kind and patient... also very sympathetic with delivery

Submitted March 7, 2008 | flag

Very patient, even though my appointment was at 12:30 I was still waiting after almost an hour. He explained everything and was polite.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2008 | flag

I liked him, he delivered 3 of my children.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2007 | flag

I had an appointment scheduled with this man for June. 2 days before my appt, I was called, and then my appt was rescuehduled for August. About a week later, I got a call that my appt was cancelled altogether, because infertility is not a proirity!! So in my mind, infertility is more of a proirty than people who are pregnant with no problems, and a bunch of other kids...totally unacceptable!!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2007 | flag