Rate Dr. Murray B. Gordon

Dr. Murray B. Gordon's Ratings

Very pleased that I waited to see Dr. Gordon. It takes a long time to get an appointment, but worth it. He is very patient and thorough.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient for many years. Treated me effectively when other MD's did not. Not very charismatic, but very thorough in his treatment. I hope he does not retire.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gordon is very knowledgeable. He has helped me with my Thyroid problems. His appointment schedule is very heavy therefore it takes a long time to get an appointment however he is worth the wait.

Submitted April 12, 2010 | flag

I have seen many endocrinologists for my hypopituitarism. None of the others managed to get it under control the way Dr Gordon has, he is truly the best endo I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and is happy to answer any question you may have in a clear manner which is very easy to understand. The rest of his staff (particularly Kelly his research assistant) are wonderful.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2009 | flag

I've had good experiences at this office. The staff is efficient and shows concern. I've only waited about 10 - 20 minutes to see the doctor, who is friendly and considerate. He has never taken a phone call during my appointment and he actually sits down to talk with me (unlike some other doctors I've visited). As far as his program, he found a treatable problem that had gone undiagnosed for some time, even though I had gone to many other doctors. So far,I'm feeling better. One wish though... I would like him to voluntarily talk more and educate me more about his findings and my issues. Oh, one more comment. He accepts Medicare insurance for which I am so grateful.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2007 | flag