Rate Dr. Murray B. Gordon

Dr. Murray B. Gordon's Ratings

Dr. Gordon is one of the leading endocrinologists in the U.S. and in the world. He is continuously involved in national and international research and studies. I have been a patient with Dr. Gordon for more than ten years, and I travel more than fifty miles to continue to see him. The staff is polite and caring and I understand the office visits cannot always be on time due to the non-scheduled high demand for his time and knowledge. His diagnosis for me was quite complicated, he explained everything in detail and took the time to answer all of my questions. The treatment determined for me was specialized and he remains completely thorough unlike my local endocrinologist. I may not be alive today if it were not for his expertise.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Very pleased that I waited to see Dr. Gordon. It takes a long time to get an appointment, but worth it. He is very patient and thorough.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient for many years. Treated me effectively when other MD's did not. Not very charismatic, but very thorough in his treatment. I hope he does not retire.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gordon is very knowledgeable. He has helped me with my Thyroid problems. His appointment schedule is very heavy therefore it takes a long time to get an appointment however he is worth the wait.

Submitted April 12, 2010 | flag

I have seen many endocrinologists for my hypopituitarism. None of the others managed to get it under control the way Dr Gordon has, he is truly the best endo I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and is happy to answer any question you may have in a clear manner which is very easy to understand. The rest of his staff (particularly Kelly his research assistant) are wonderful.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2009 | flag

I've had good experiences at this office. The staff is efficient and shows concern. I've only waited about 10 - 20 minutes to see the doctor, who is friendly and considerate. He has never taken a phone call during my appointment and he actually sits down to talk with me (unlike some other doctors I've visited). As far as his program, he found a treatable problem that had gone undiagnosed for some time, even though I had gone to many other doctors. So far,I'm feeling better. One wish though... I would like him to voluntarily talk more and educate me more about his findings and my issues. Oh, one more comment. He accepts Medicare insurance for which I am so grateful.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2007 | flag