Rate Dr. Earl F. Rectanus

Dr. Earl F. Rectanus's Ratings

My first visit with Dr. Rectanus was today and It was wonderful. He is extremely knowledgeable and his staff (Jackie) couldn't be nicer. Most pleasant Doctors visit I've had in years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1022919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

This man changed my life. He is beyond intelligent, focused, funny, down to earth and compassionate. He also never lets me continue on a verbal path to nowhere, in other words, he sifts through nonsense to find solutions in a warm and inviting way. If you want to take the weight of the world off your mind, I suggest you call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1022918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2008

Dr. Rectanus did an outstanding job. The guy had a vast knowledge on Psychology and really impressed me a lot. He was very professional - yet laid back and cool even. He listened very well and had a level of empathy that was comforting. One of the things about him that really struck me as awesome was his ability to speak. He just had this really great way of putting things into words/perspective and it really brought everything together for me. He also had a great sense of humor...which is rare these days...and I think that made him seem more like a human. This really helped me open up to him easier and I was just really stoked about our visits. I would recommend him a million times over...he really helped me get my life back on track.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1022917].votes_count ]]