Rate Dr. Jacqueline Zuckerbrod

Dr. Jacqueline Zuckerbrod's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Zuckerbrod since birth and I am now in my 20's rarely sick. I only was at the office once a year. I started getting horrible infections that were reoccurring and after two walk in visits for medication I tried scheduling an appointment with my primary doctor. When I called, the staff who answers the phone is first of all beyond rude. I was told to see a specialist. As a side note, you do not want to wait months to see a specialist with a uti. I then was told I could have an appointment two weeks out. I was already in so much pain. I ended up finding a new doctor with open appointments who treated me right away and discovered in a week I wasn't absorbing b12 and it was extremely low. I love my new dr and the appointments are so easy. My cousin who also went to Zuckerbrod since birth felt an ear infection. He again fought with office staff for an appointment this time three weeks out. It turned out he had bronchitis and bad asthma. That would have been a long three weeks. The doctor is amazing if you get the opportunity to speak with her however anytime I have called, certain staff is just plain rude. The office needs to reevaluate how appointments are made or they will lose loyal patients. It is not the receptionists job to diagnose patients and turn away urgent care. I will not be going backpurely for the reason of never getting in the office and stressful phone calls. I will definitely miss the doctor I have known since birth.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

I am 72 and as the years pass, various health problems occur. I've never known a GP with an in depth knowledge and concern about the patient as a person. She listens, takes notes and asks relevant questions instead of sitting at a laptop and staring at the screen. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

This doctor is great! I have been going to her for probably 25years. She always wants to know about every detail of your health. For example, every other year I go to a heart hospital for a check-up, she always requests an update from them even though my visit has nothing to do with that issue. This shows me that she really cares about my overall health. She also has a great sense of humor which always keeps me relaxed in the office. There are multiple members of my extended family and friends that go to her. She is the best!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

The dr is pretty knowledgeable, but the staff is what ruins it. You feel like a burden when you call to make an appointment or walk in for your scheduled appointment. The staff up front seem like they don't want to be there and you're inconveniencing them, and by the time you see the dr you feel bad for being there. I guess, depending on the time/day your time with the dr can feel rushed. My first visit, excluding the staff, was great. The dr took the time to get to know me and took there time to do the exam, but the next visit was a little rushed and felt like a "just for the money" type of visit. I left thinking my first experience was "a good first impression" and after that it wouldn't matter. I can't speak for anyone else, but when I need my doctor when sick or for a check-up, I'd like to feel like I can count on them and not feel like an "inconvenience" to call and go.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2012 | flag

I've looked for a Dr like Dr Zuckerbrod for a very long time. She is knowledgeable, patient, takes as much time as a patient needs.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

I've heard good things about Dr. Zuckerbrod for at least 10 years. Unfortunately, in all that time, she was not accepting new patients under the Aetna plan. In December, 2010 I saw that things had changed and booked my first appointment. I've been seeing her once each month for treatment of hypertension. She has been extremely helpful and easy to talk to - not at all like some of the stuffy, arrogant physicians I've had in the past. That she has offered sample pills - vs. writing ever-changing prescriptions while we explore which med(s) can best address my condition - has been a blessing, saving me quite a bit on RX co-pays. Overall, I think she and her staff are terrific!

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Doctor Z for over 5 years. She is by far the BEST Generalist I have ever been to. Don't expect to get vicodine or zanax easy at her practice! She has kept me focused on my stage 2 diabetes far better than the towns leading endo dr to be sure (you figure out the pun!!!!)

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag

I've been going to her for a few years and love her so much that. I've since moved and still continue to see her. She is worth the hour drive it takes to see her. She is thorough and very willing to sit and talk to you about any problems you may have.

Submitted June 23, 2010 | flag

i like her because she is not quick to prescribe addicting drugs, such as benzodiazapines, or narcotic pain medication. so many doctors today dole out those scripts like candy.

Submitted March 21, 2010 | flag

Great Dr. would refer her to anyone. My entire family from grandmothers to uncles and cousins sister brothers and father goes to her. Trustworthy, easy to talk to, very through !

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag