You may also like

Rate Dr. Larry J. Fineman

Dr. Larry J. Fineman's Ratings

He is an excellent physician and an extraordinary person. There is no physician who gives more of himself or cares more about their patients than Dr Larry Fineman. He has been a blessing to myself and my family. I have been a patient of his for almost thirty years and finding out that he has left Nortons Community Medical Associates has been so disheartening. I feel like he's family. I just hope that he knows how many people care about him and wish him well. If you're going to another practice I'll find you. GCSchmitt

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I just went to my appt with Dr Fineman and found out that he is no longer with Community Medical. They told me that I need to find a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Fineman is one of the most professional Drs. I have ever met. And I am a nurse. He constantly strives to do better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I love this man. He has taken care of my family and I for last 10 to 15 years. He is smart, kind,wonderful and most thoughtful Doctor I know. He is wonderful with my parents he takes his time with them and expalins everything in detail to them. I wish I could clone him. I think more Doctors should be like him. I can call him anytime with any problem or questions and I will get a phone call back either from him or his staff. He is wonderful :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2092712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Dr. Fineman has been my doctor since he first came to Community Medical Associates. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He never rushes you and takes time to answer all your questions. He follows up with calls and mail. He is the BEST and MOST OUTSTANDING DOCTOR ever!!! I would recommend him with an A+++ rating to any one!!!J W Roberts, Pleasureville, KY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2092711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

The best Family Dr I have ever had. He and his staff are always interested in my needs and pains. I would recommend him to anyone needing a caring DR. Always looks for Samples or coupons or generic forms to treat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2092710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Fineman's for nearly ten years. He has consistently been helpful, understanding and communicative during this entire period of time. His experience and knowledge are wide-ranging and I always feel I am in good hands with his assistance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2092709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

He is knowledgeable and thorough. I am very comfortable with his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2092708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Best internal med doctor I have had ever visited. Dr Fineman has been my doctor for over 15 yrs. Cannot say enough about him, his knowledge, his personality, and his persistence in making you as healthy as you can be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2092707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Has always been very, very good to me with diagnosis, understandable explanations, referrals and sample medications. Professional, intelligent, and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2092706].votes_count ]]