Rate Dr. Larry J. Fineman

Dr. Larry J. Fineman's Ratings

Dr. Fineman is one of the most professional Drs. I have ever met. And I am a nurse. He constantly strives to do better.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

I love this man. He has taken care of my family and I for last 10 to 15 years. He is smart, kind,wonderful and most thoughtful Doctor I know. He is wonderful with my parents he takes his time with them and expalins everything in detail to them. I wish I could clone him. I think more Doctors should be like him. I can call him anytime with any problem or questions and I will get a phone call back either from him or his staff. He is wonderful :)

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fineman has been my doctor since he first came to Community Medical Associates. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He never rushes you and takes time to answer all your questions. He follows up with calls and mail. He is the BEST and MOST OUTSTANDING DOCTOR ever!!! I would recommend him with an A+++ rating to any one!!!J W Roberts, Pleasureville, KY.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

The best Family Dr I have ever had. He and his staff are always interested in my needs and pains. I would recommend him to anyone needing a caring DR. Always looks for Samples or coupons or generic forms to treat.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Fineman's for nearly ten years. He has consistently been helpful, understanding and communicative during this entire period of time. His experience and knowledge are wide-ranging and I always feel I am in good hands with his assistance.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

He is knowledgeable and thorough. I am very comfortable with his care.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Best internal med doctor I have had ever visited. Dr Fineman has been my doctor for over 15 yrs. Cannot say enough about him, his knowledge, his personality, and his persistence in making you as healthy as you can be.

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag

Has always been very, very good to me with diagnosis, understandable explanations, referrals and sample medications. Professional, intelligent, and kind.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2008 | flag

Dr. Fineman and the other Dr's partnered w/him are very busy, but he is always on time for my appointment, unless he has an emergency to care for. He is very knowledgeable about the medical care that I need. If he doesn't have the answers, he will find them,or recommend someone who can help me. He is really helpful to me, and I appreciate him very much.

Submitted March 6, 2008 | flag

He is a very caring and kind person. I wish I had met him sooner. He listens extremely well and shows a sincere interest in every problem that you have. He''s also extremely intelligent and is willing to learn more about any health problem you have that he may not be entirely familiar with.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2008 | flag