Dr. Helen Feeley

Dr. Helen Feeley

Rate Dr. Helen Feeley

Dr. Helen Feeley's Ratings

wish there was a rating beyond excellent, she and her staff deserve it.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Never been a good picker of fashionable glasses she found the perfect pair for me. Great prices and very knowledgeable. I got all the extras on my lenses. Then lost my left lens. She gave me a free pair of contacts for temporary usage adn then repaired mine in amazing quick time. Top knotch service.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

Enjoy to have as my eye doctor, very helpful, very knowledgeable, very proactive.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Have been seeing Dr Feely for over 25 years very good. The only doctor who was able to fit me for contact lenses. The best doctor.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

She's highly professional, dedicated, knowledgeable, and a delightful person. I trust her with my precious eyes.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

The staff are always kind and helpful. You never have to wait long to get in to see Dr. Feeley. She is very conscientious and knowledgeable. She helped my daughter by diagnosing a special eye condition and her recommendations really worked.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Feeley for about 10 years now and she is also so great! She has so much experience and isn't satisfied until you are! I would definitely recommend her to anyone that was looking for an optometrist.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

Have been seeing Dr Feeley for many years. She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unlike many of my friends, I was able to make the change to progressives easily - I actually drove home. She also did not give up when I had difficulty finding contacts that worked (middle-aged eyes plus astigmatism made it challenging to find an affordable solution, but she did).

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

Been with her for almost thirty years. I look forward to each year's appointment! Dr Feeley rocks!

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

Dr.Feeley is punctual you do not wait long to be seen. She is a very exact person and expects you to be on time as well. She is helpful, kind, honest and direct.She is absolutely wonderful in my eyes because of my 25 years experience with her.She helped me so much, I did my acceptance testing for the RCMP through Dr. Feeley.She is efficient and exact. Since I ment her until now she has never waivered.She tells you the truth about your eyesight and if anything in her power to help you,she does. You could not get a better dr. Her knowledge exceeds that of the normal person. She is my age,not old and not yet retirement age. My whole family has gone to see her my husband,daugher and daughters husband and their two sons as well as my twin girls age 26 all think she is the greatest and all of them have the highest regard for her knowledge and her professionalism. She has been wonderful for the past 25 years and she is still on top of things & even Identified My grandsons rare eye condition

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag