Dr. Helen Feeley

Rate Dr. Helen Feeley

Dr. Helen Feeley's Ratings

Excellent Dr. Very professional and easy to talk to. Wish there was a rating above excellent she deserves all the praise anyone can give her. Great skill, knowledge and friendliness. Excellent in every way. Her Staff follows suite and they compliment her quite well. Excellent performance for all. Paul E.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

wish there was a rating beyond excellent, she and her staff deserve it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Never been a good picker of fashionable glasses she found the perfect pair for me. Great prices and very knowledgeable. I got all the extras on my lenses. Then lost my left lens. She gave me a free pair of contacts for temporary usage adn then repaired mine in amazing quick time. Top knotch service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Enjoy to have as my eye doctor, very helpful, very knowledgeable, very proactive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Have been seeing Dr Feely for over 25 years very good. The only doctor who was able to fit me for contact lenses. The best doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023381].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 30, 2013

She's highly professional, dedicated, knowledgeable, and a delightful person. I trust her with my precious eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023380].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 30, 2013

The staff are always kind and helpful. You never have to wait long to get in to see Dr. Feeley. She is very conscientious and knowledgeable. She helped my daughter by diagnosing a special eye condition and her recommendations really worked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Feeley for about 10 years now and she is also so great! She has so much experience and isn't satisfied until you are! I would definitely recommend her to anyone that was looking for an optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Have been seeing Dr Feeley for many years. She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unlike many of my friends, I was able to make the change to progressives easily - I actually drove home. She also did not give up when I had difficulty finding contacts that worked (middle-aged eyes plus astigmatism made it challenging to find an affordable solution, but she did).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

Been with her for almost thirty years. I look forward to each year's appointment! Dr Feeley rocks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1023376].votes_count ]]