Dr. Becky Wade

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Becky Wade has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 3642632
26/12/13 2 3 1 1 Dr. Wade misdiagnosed my daughter for more than an year. She had pain 6 inches below her colar bone. Dr. Wade said the following: It is carteledge, stop using an underwire bra and come back in a month. Then: you are 40 pounds over weight, lose the weight and come back later. Then: it is nerve pain, take prescription pills and come back in 3 months. Then: it is probably psychosomatic, see therapist. Never once did she suggest a mamogram. It was breast cancer. She was 25 when finally diagnosed. She died on 3/28/2010 at 28 years old.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 2551926
05/02/13 3 5 5 5 I recently moved from San Diego, CA and had an AMAZING doctor! I was worried about finding a good match here in Ventura, CA. I'm so happy to have met Dr. Wade. She is great! She spent plenty of time with me on my visit. My husband now sees her when he needs to go to the doctors. As for the office environment, I am not a fan of the front desk reps. They are rude.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1731701
08/03/12 5 5 5 5 I just love Dr. Wade. I have never had such a great experience with other doctors. The best!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1486259
13/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Wade is a great doctor. She's thorough, up on the latest research and treatments, professional, listens and cares about her patients. I highly recommend her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1400524
29/03/11 5 5 5 5 she was very concerned about me and was more intune then any dr. i have seen in a long time she checked everything out about me and did things other drs. overlook she is awesome and i would rate her above high she is very good!!!!!!!!  Respond
RID: 1288376
07/11/10 3 5 5 5 I love Dr. Wade. She has been my doctor for several years now. She always takes the time to listen to me and answer all my questions. She is always very thorough and friendly.  Respond
RID: 1286276
04/11/10 4 5 5 5 Dr wade has been my Doctor for over seven years, i have a pretty rare diesese which should have done me in a few years ago, Dr Wade has been through it it all with me, I cant put into words how helpfull she has been, what ever was needed to help me she took care of helping me with, if it was taking too long, she would hurry it, tests, seeing other doctors, unlike a lot of other Doctors, she always takes extra care when she gives out the drugs, if you don't need them you wont get them, as it should be, she makes the time you need every visit, i feel if i have had a different doctor insted of Dr Wade, I probibly would not be here to type this, she is the best
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1072824
08/01/10 5 3 1 2 I have suffered with HEP C for many years not due to drug use, and have Fibromyalgia , also BiPolar , She never listens to me. Im in so much pain I cant function. She tell me to exercise , I have done everything she has asked me to do. She wants me only to take antidepressants , and exercise. Im not a drug addict , never had pain pills. But I feel I need them now! I need to be pain free. I need a DR who hears me. Not judges me...what kind of dr like her can even keep a patient. and be so cruel. She is there to help me.. not make my life harder and have me in bed crying and suffering.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 545998
25/03/08 4 4 5 5 I'm a large woman who's struggled with my weight for years, yet I felt not a bit of judgment from Dr. Wade. Instead, she was the first doctor I've had who took a kind interest in helping me be healthier at my size instead of just telling me I needed to lose weight. Dr. Wade treated me like a human being and you can't always count on that these days.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 386780
16/08/07 5 5 5 5 Extremely knowledgeable, caring and most important listens to you. She is willing to discuss, not dictate, treatment options.
Insurance: Medicare