Dr. Richard Casey

Rate Dr. Richard Casey

Dr. Richard Casey's Ratings

The front staff are rude and not helpful at all. I am middle aged professional who dreads having to call or speak to The front staff. Dr. Casey is an affable ,helpful, and caring man who will not just look at the physical but also the psych emotional side of the medical issue. I have trust in his care.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Worst experience of my life, never thought i would need to beg for help.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

I am a young man diagnosed with cancer 3 times in a year suffering with multiple symptoms that I had to explain each and every time I went in. He would forget what was told to me on an appointment previous and change his treatment the next. I was deperate for help and he offered none. He ignored standard treatments and I am positive based on my second opinions he seeded my cancer by not treating me with Chemo. Although a nice guy and probably good at many things he does, treatment for cancer would not be his strength. Go to a urologist who specializes urology oncology. If you are looking for a doctor who remembers you at least a little and is willing to treat multiple issues at a time he is probably not for you. Over a year of my life spent desperate for help and received none.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

Dr Casey came highly recommended. He was very approachable, knowledgable and compassionate. He gave me his diagnosis and provided me with treatment options. I went with his recomendation and am pleased to say that I am doing much better.

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

I had major real problem and he saved my life. I would recommend to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Casey was not friendly towards me. The office was running one hour late by the time I got in for my appointment and I had my baby with me. He was not knowledgebale or compassionate towards me. I agree with a prior comment that he is not tolerant of any problem that does not have an immediate fix. I recommend females to find another doctor.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Casey is very efficent and extremely punctual. He has a great sense of humor and seems/ed very competent. As suggested by others on this forum you should come prepared with questions as he's as busy as most doctors.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr Casey was very helpful at my visit to his clinic. I would rank him one of the best doctors I have come across.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

I read some of the poorer comments and had to wonder if these people are OK? Dr. Casey was recommended to me by my family doctor, as one of the best in the country. He lectures and is published all over the world. He's brilliant, straightforward, charming and funny and he knows how to relate to people, which cannot be taught. You must come prepared and hopefully researched your situation enough to know the right questions to ask. I went to him for erectile dysfunction and unrelated - we found kidney cancer - which I owe him my life! I had T.U.R.P surgery as well by Dr. Casey, which has helped me tremendously. When we still couldn’t figure out the erectile dysfunction - he recommended me to another surgeon and I was tested and found to have hemochromatosis, which in the end, is the cause of all my problems and erectile dysfunction. Dr. Casey is no miracle worker - but he's a dam great doctor and my life is better having had his as my doctor and feel that he is my friend! Frank Taylor

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag

i think the guy who was told that the pain in his penis is really in his head is mad because dr casey was probably right. if you want an honest diagnosis he's the guy to go to. he's a surgeon, not a magician

Submitted Aug. 7, 2010 | flag