Rate Dr. Miguel G. Carbonell

Dr. Miguel G. Carbonell's Ratings

I had him deliver my baby's, I've never experienced any issues on what is being wrote in previous comments. He has also delivered my friends and families baby's. We were all considered high risk and our babies are all healthy now.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Has no respect for alternative medicine or willingness to be open to anything but Western Medicine.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Best doctor ever!! Always felt like I knew what was going on. He made it very comforting for me. LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr Carbonell and his staff are great! They sat down with me at my first OB appointment and reviewed my insurance, broke down exactly how much I'd be paying out of pocket and set up a payment plan. Any time I had a question about anything I received a call back w/in 2 hours of calling. The wait time to get called back for my visits was always reasonable. Dr Carbonell delivered my son July 25th at 8pm, even though he wasn't on-call and it was hours past his scheduled time to be off. He's great, he listens, he explains things in great detail. I would highly recommend him and his staff, and I plan to switch to him for my general GYN care now as well.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

I scheduled to see this doctor about six months ago. The doctor was scheduled to give me a pap. When I came in, he told me that it was too early to do the pap and that he'd reschedule in a few months and sent me home. A few months later, I received over $300 in charges. When I called to speak to the billing staff, she told me that because he looked at my file and wrote up a notice saying I was rescheduled, and that it was worth $300 of his time. After this, they hounded me for several months to reschedule but I was wary. However, when I called back to reschedule (thinking I'd give them another chance), the billing staff was disrespectful, by not answering my questions, talking in a condescending voice and telling me about my previous balance that I had been paying on. I never have problems like this. Most doctor offices are respectful and will listen when a patient is upset about charges. This company is not friendly and will charge you an unethical amount of fees for no services.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Carbonell has delivered all three of my children -- he is like part of our family. My husband and I both really like him. I always felt comfortable and never felt as though I was pushed in any way regarding my care. It is very apparent that he loves what he does and enjoys the kids and families that he cares for. He was always there to deliver my kids even if he wasn't the on-call doctor.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2010 | flag

Just a wonderful experience, so helpful, and easy to talk with. I would not hesitate to send all my friends to him!!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2010 | flag

I know of 3 women who have had him for high risk pregnancy and delivery. All three deliverd with in 7-8 months of each other and all babies have sufferd birth injuries because of his poor judgement. Though he was notified of history he still insisted on a vaginal rather than be safe and performing the much needed c-section. I do very much feel for these women and the struggle they now have to go through. He needs to be stopped!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2010 | flag

Rude, dismissive, surgery-pushing. Belittled my previous mental illness and concerns about post-partum depression. Skipped glucose screen despite my hypoglycemia, which shouldn't be skipped even if I was perfectly healthy. Pushed drugs when I was aiming for a natural birth and pregnancy. Pessimistic about breastfeeding for no reason.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2009 | flag

He is the best doctor. He is professional and yet down to earth. always on top of things takes all concerns and issues with the up most professional prompt way possible.He was there for and through out both of my pregnancies and was the most informative doctor i have ever had.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2008 | flag