Dr. Allan Fradsham

Dr. Allan Fradsham

Rate Dr. Allan Fradsham

Dr. Allan Fradsham's Ratings

Allan is a good young man. He is very professional and knowledgeable and is willing to explain what he is doing until you understand. He has great listening skills and takes in what you are saying. I can understand why he is rated the top acupuncturist in the area. After a half dozen treatments, I feel far better than I did previously. I recommend him to anyone seeking a different path of healthcare or to anyone who simply wants to combine mainstream and traditional Chinese medicine. I feel it necessary to critique the staff however. I believe there is a combination of disorganization and administrative flaws that lead to appointment mix-ups, confusion and congestion at the front desk. The front staff should be able to advise new patients on how to arrive at their somewhat awkwardly placed location. I would also like to see the location accessible to wheelchair users. As an elderly person, I would hope that there be more consideration for my age group.

Submitted April 13, 2014 | flag

When Dr. Fradsham was with Lumina the whole experience was delightful -all 5's. Now that he has moved to Seeker's Centre, the rating is different. Poor staff, not punctual, unhelpful office support. He himself continues to offer great care, however it is hard to separate from the experience of going to the centre.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr.Fradsham for carpal tunnel syndrome - after two weeks treatment saw considerable relief - saved me from having possible multiple operations - Dr Fradsham was very personable and extremely knowledgable. I am thankful that I was able to be treated by him.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2012 | flag

Allan takes a very personal, attentive, relational approach to his practice. He has made me feel at ease in his presence and has helped me on a variety of levels through acupuncture and energy work. He is a gift that has been brought to me via good karma!

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fradhsam is attentive knowledgeable and has truly been my saviour to aid in my sleep disorder

Submitted March 20, 2011 | flag

I am so impressed with Dr. Framsham! He gave me my life back...it's incredible! He helped me and western medicine couldn't. Not only is he knowledgeable, but definately very approachable and you can talk to him about anything! The Chinese used to pay their doctor a monthly fee and when they got sick - they didn't pay their doctors. I think that our western doctor's would be dirt poor if we followed that theory!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fradsham is a wonderful doctor of chinese medicine. I've been going to him since Feb. 2007 for his "facial acupuncture" specialty. He is very knowledgeable about alternative therapies and supplements and is very open to feedback and questions his clients might have.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2007 | flag