Dr. William Wayne

Dr. William Wayne

Rate Dr. William Wayne

Dr. William Wayne's Ratings

Unlike most of the comments left here, I did not have a great experience at all. My appointment was an hour behind with no explanation as to why. When I finally saw Dr. Wayne, he was very rude and it was like I was wasting his time. He entered the room, looking at a piece of paper for about 5 minutes before he even said hello, his questions were very short and he would not make eye contact. After explaining why I was referred to him he basically snickered and told me that I didn't need to be there. It was a waste of MY time with a doctor who was very rude. 90 dollars down the drain.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

His staff are very nice and helpful, but seem to always be behind schedule. Dr.Wayne is a very nice guy and very knowledgeable, and went out of his way to answer all questions and show me exactly what was to be done. Other than always being behind schedule, it's a fantastic practice and I really do trust Dr.Wayne on anything

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wayne was absolutely the best. Three from our family have had surgeries with Dr. Wayne. I completely recommend him. He is extremely knowlegable and professional. No complaints what so ever.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

staff dont have a clue, got a nerve coming out of my tooth and this quack makes me wait 3 months, better off going to the bar and getting it out bar fighting, would not recommend to anybody

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wayne is a very professional and considerate individual when it comes patients needs. He is a very smart surgeon who had all the answers to my questions, and I highly recommend Dr.Wayne to anyone who needs to have dental work.

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Wayne for any dental surgery. My surgery was preformed at the Riverside hospital and not once was I contemplating cancelling. Dr. Wayne has a very kind and caring personality. He is very punctual and his office staff are very kind and conciderate! I would not hesitate to advise any of my friends or family to attend his office for treatment. GREAT WORK DR. WAYNE.

Submitted May 15, 2011 | flag

Went to see him to assess a mass. He didn't think it was a dental issue and suggested I see an ENT (ear, nose throat) speacialist. He knew that he couldn't help but I could tell that he was trying to answer all or any of my questions. He was polite and frank. Hi staff were nice.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wayne was direct but polite in telling me that my condition needed to be assessed by an ENT. He asked if I had any further questions. He seemed very knowledgeable as I had read up extensively on my symptoms and likely prognosis.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

Overall I would suggest this doctor. I had a very good experience with him and his staff. Any questions I asked (which was a lot) were answered. The staff was also very helpful. I gave them a 4 for being on time because my surgery was slightly postponed by 30 mins. I was given all my perscriptions (except the percocett{sp?}) before hand and after surgery I got a cute headband icepack that was VERY helpful. I didn't have any swelling or bruising on the outside. I only took percocett the first day and after that I was fine with only 1 advil every 4 hours.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2009 | flag

This guy is a used car salesman. He was HORRIBLE. I went to see him over ten years ago and still have bad memories. I was pressured to have my wisdom teeth out and when I did, the "hour long" surgery took 3 hours and the recovery was atrocious. On a follow-up visit, I had an abcess, and he said he had "never seen it happen before," couldn't believe it, etc. There was someone in my class at the time who had just been to him for the same operation and had the same thing happen. He is a sleazebag. He made me look at the gaping holes in my gums and when I said I was feeling queasy and would rather put the mirror down, he just laughed at me. I ended up fainting in his office and he seemed amused. TERRIBLE.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag