Rate Dr. Christopher G. Seeker

Dr. Christopher G. Seeker's Ratings

Dr. Seeker delivered my twins over 20 years ago. I still go back every year for my appointments. Granted, I have no complications, but on the occasions I've called with questions, his nurse has returned my calls and has had good information as answers. Dr. Seeker is a genuinely warm, caring person and I trust him. His practice has gotten a lot more busy over the past 20 years, so I can see where some people with complications might have issues and not be able to handle the long wait times. I would have to consider that if/when I age more and have more complications myself. For now, Dr. Seeker knows my history and that of my family, so I'll keep going there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I went to Dr. Seeker during my first pregnancy on the recommendation of a friend. It was a terrible experience. Dr. Seeker was extremely condescending, to the point of informing me that if I did not sign up for a laundry list of pre-natal classes provided by his practice that I would be unable to properly nurse my child, change a diaper, or take a baby's temperature. He also stated that without his classes, I would be unable to make my way to Labor and Delivery when the time came, because I wouldn't know where to go. In my opinion, his behavior was an attempt to browbeat me into compliance with what he deemed best, instead of assuming that as an educated, professional adult I was capable of deciding for myself. It seems to me that Dr. Seeker had forgotten that as a doctor, he worked for me, not the other way around! Obviously, I "fired" him and had a much happier pregnancy and delivery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Great caring OB. Average wait time every time I come in has been 2 1/2-3 hours..... :-/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1024696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

Dr. Seeker is the best OBGYN in all ways. He delivered both of my children and has been my doctor for 23 years. He and his staff have never let me down. I would never see anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1024694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

Have gone to Dr. Seeker for almost 3 years now. I have an auto immune disease and Dr. Seeker was too busy look into my case and figure this out. 4 miscarriages later and I have decided to see another specialists. He is kind and friendly is a successful baby factory. I had complications and couldn't keep any pregnancies and he didn't want to investigate further. I am all natural person and I don't take prescription drugs...maybe that sets me apart, but I believe birth control gave me my auto immune disease all these OBGYN's want to do is put you on birth control if there is endometriosis...it doesn't make sense to me. I LOVE his nurse practitioner and she is WONDERFUL. The staff is always wonderful. VERY hard to reach the nurses and sometimes days go by before they will call back.VERY BUSY practice and I believe this is the reason why my case was overlooked. For the record Dr. Seeker is VERY nice and has excellent bedside manners. He just lacks enough time to dig into odd cases.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1024697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Dr Seeker is SO AWESOME!!! I had been struggling to get pregnant for over a year and under the care of another Dr that was offering us no help and seemed very unconcerned with our situation. I went to see Dr Seeker on a recommendation from a friend. I am so thankful I decided to go get a 2nd opinion. After just reviewing my history and before ever laying hands on me he had diagnosed me, I was absolutely amazed!! I had surgery a week later to remove endometriosis that has keeping me from getting pregnant. Dr Seeker was so wonderful threw the surgery and so kind in talking to my family afterward. At my 2 week post surgery appointment he was I left the office feeling like my dreams of a baby were going to become a reality very soon after talking with Dr Seeker. Just one month after my surgery I got a positive pregnancy test so it happened immediately!! I am so thankful to Dr Seeker and I look forward to the next 9 months and Dr Seeker caring for me threw it all!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1024693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2010

I am a returning patient and so delighted to see Dr. Seeker and his staff are just as compassionate as they've always been. Dr. Seeker is very enlightening, patient and his hugs are always so genuine. I live in South Austin and the drive to the new N. Austin office is well worth every mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1024692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

i saw him today for the first time after coming highly recommended. Wonderful doesn't even beging to describe how kind and compassionate this doctor is. I have PCOS and recomended that i get back on the pill until i decide to get pregnant, my endocrinologist couldn't sell me on getting back on the pill but he was able to do it within 2 minutes. i did wait 1 1/2 hours but it was certainly worth the wait because my health deserves the level of care that he provides. He's earned another patient! Thank you Dr. Seeker!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1024691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

If I had to make a top 10 list of the people who have positively affected my life, Dr. Seeker would most definitely be in the top 3! We had experienced fertility problems for over two years and had seen several specialists in San Antonio who were cold and unaware of the newest available interventions for both female and male infertility problems (we had both). We had already given up and started pursuing adoption when a friend recommended that I get a second opinion from Dr. Seeker. He and his staff were so kind, patient, caring and professional. After another year and a half of his persistent efforts, we delivered our beautiful baby girl. She is now nine years old and I continue to drive from San Antonio to Austin annually for my check up because I trust him with my health and feel so attached to his entire staff after our jouney together. As for the long wait times, who cares? He is always worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1024690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Excellent! Love him. He does lots of ultrasounds and put you at ease...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1024689].votes_count ]]