You may also like

Rate Dr. Kerry Myckan

Dr. Kerry Myckan's Ratings

Just delivered and dr Myckan was absolutely phenomenal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

She is an amazing Doctor, compassionate, knowledgeable, caring great bedside manner, professional.. makes you feel you are her only patient....

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2709254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I was so worried when I went into labour at Credit Valley as I was not sure who would be the OB delivering my twins. Than Dr. Myckan walked in with a pleasant smile on her face introducing herself as my delivery doctor. I wasn.t expecting much from her but I was pleased with the care she provided me and my twins. Dr. Myckan was very supported onto the plan we decided we would do as Twin A was sunny side up. Dr. Myckan never put pressure on me or my husband as most doctors would. All I wanted in my labour was the support, confidence and advice as to what I should be doing as this was my first pregnancy. After I have given birth to my twin boys, Dr. Myckan came to my room to see how I was doing and how the boys where. Even though my boys were in the NICU for 9 days, Dr.Myckan saw me in the halls and was checking how things were. If I ever do get pregnant again I would love to have her deliver my kids. I would definitely recommend Dr.Myckan to anyone. She an amazing OB!!!! She is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2678329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I consider myself fortunate to be seen by Dr Myckan, she's an angel , very caring,knowledgeable and don't rush the appointment , 👍

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

shes the best ob I saw ! so caring and didn't rush at all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

She delivered my baby boy and she was excellent very good doctor I would go to her again anytime

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I cannot say enough about Dr. Myckan. I only saw her once during my pregnancy but she was the best of the OB that I saw. She didn't rush the appointment, instead took her time answering all my questions and making sure that all my concerns were put to ease. I went into labour a day early and so thankful because that meant that Dr. Myckan was on duty. I felt so at ease throughout my entire delivery knowing Dr. Myckan was there. And while she only had met me once previously she recognized me. My delivery progressed and even towards the end when the the baby was starting to show signs of discomfort. But with Dr. Myckan there she reassured me that all would be ok. Even after my son was delivered, Dr. Myckan visited me each morning in the hospital answering all my questions and making me feel that she truly cared about me and how I was doing. Dr. Myckan truly is an amazing doctor that I cannot recommend enough. If you are fortunate enough to have her for your OB... You're in excellent hands!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2482227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I was assigned to Dr.Myckan as my OB but only saw her once for my prenatals. She was the only doctor at the office that did not seem to be in a rush and was ready to answer any of my questions. Very polite and professional. I was blessed to go into labour during her shift at the CVH - she was very supportive, considerate and always smiling (it was a night shift). You are lucky if you get her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1024843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Myckan is an example of what doctors should be like! Besides benig knowledgable and a true professional, she is also kind and caring. She actually called me to discuss my test results over the phone - most doctors would tell you to come in because that is how they make money - they COULD call you and save you a trip but they dont. She is in a league of her own!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1024842].votes_count ]]