Rate Dr. Kerry Myckan

Dr. Kerry Myckan's Ratings

I consider myself fortunate to be seen by Dr Myckan, she's an angel , very caring,knowledgeable and don't rush the appointment , 👍

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

shes the best ob I saw ! so caring and didn't rush at all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

She delivered my baby boy and she was excellent very good doctor I would go to her again anytime

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I cannot say enough about Dr. Myckan. I only saw her once during my pregnancy but she was the best of the OB that I saw. She didn't rush the appointment, instead took her time answering all my questions and making sure that all my concerns were put to ease. I went into labour a day early and so thankful because that meant that Dr. Myckan was on duty. I felt so at ease throughout my entire delivery knowing Dr. Myckan was there. And while she only had met me once previously she recognized me. My delivery progressed and even towards the end when the the baby was starting to show signs of discomfort. But with Dr. Myckan there she reassured me that all would be ok. Even after my son was delivered, Dr. Myckan visited me each morning in the hospital answering all my questions and making me feel that she truly cared about me and how I was doing. Dr. Myckan truly is an amazing doctor that I cannot recommend enough. If you are fortunate enough to have her for your OB... You're in excellent hands!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2482227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I was assigned to Dr.Myckan as my OB but only saw her once for my prenatals. She was the only doctor at the office that did not seem to be in a rush and was ready to answer any of my questions. Very polite and professional. I was blessed to go into labour during her shift at the CVH - she was very supportive, considerate and always smiling (it was a night shift). You are lucky if you get her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1024843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Myckan is an example of what doctors should be like! Besides benig knowledgable and a true professional, she is also kind and caring. She actually called me to discuss my test results over the phone - most doctors would tell you to come in because that is how they make money - they COULD call you and save you a trip but they dont. She is in a league of her own!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1024842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I loved Dr. Myckan! I was referred to a different OB in the CVOGA, but had her once for an appointment. She was so kind and knowledgeable. When I went into labour, she was on call, and even though it had been months since I saw her last, she remembered me. It was nice to know that I wasn't just a face. She has fantastic bedside manner, cares about her patients, and she knows what she's doing. I also loved that she respected my birth plan. I had an absolute dream natural delivery, and brought my healthy little girl home the next day. I also only had one tiny stitch. She even came to my hospital room the next day to check on me. Anyone who gets Dr. Myckan is very lucky! I wouldn't change a thing about my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1024841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Words cant describe how thankful I feel to have Dr Myckan as my DR. I was recently hospitalized due to a serious complication under Dr Myckans care. She was working in the hospital that day and came to see me when she knew I was there. I swear if it was not for her the hospital would discharge me again for the second time and send me home. Dr Myckan was aware of my complicated history with 4 stomach operations and health issues and put all of that into consideration before making any decisions. She made sure I stayed in the hospital until I was fully recovered and came to visit me even more than once a day! She even came to visit when she was not working at the hospital that day. She is so knowledgeable and never rushes you if you have any questions. I am so thankful to her for what she has done for me and will continue to remain her patient. I truly thank you for everything she has done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1024840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I had Dr Myckan in my second pregnancy it was risky pregnancy but she did not care that much, I think she did not check my file well and after my c-section she never come back to check on me I only saw her at the labour room, after one month I found that I had infection all over my uterus and belly not sure how I get that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1024839].votes_count ]]