Dr. Sandeep Sawhney

Dr. Sandeep Sawhney

Rate Dr. Sandeep Sawhney

Dr. Sandeep Sawhney's Ratings

Dr Sawhney is amazing! We found him to be very knowledgeable, precise, friendly and caring! With the many procedures and tests my husband had to find out what his condition was Dr Sawhney and his assistant let us know everything that was going on and even called to see how he was doing afterwards! Definitley 5 star dr.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2012 | flag

Great Dr., he took time to correctly assess my dad's prostate condition from a previous inadequate prostate surgery performed by another urologist in Oak park, il. He performed a quality surgery on his enlarged prostate,which corrected all the problems my dad had.There were no post surgery problems. We were very satisfied with Dr. sawhney, skill, knowledge and attention to recovery follow-up.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2009 | flag

An excellent person, great Doctor, great surgeon,removed my prostate, and all cancer associated with it.A truly caring, and understanding MAN, Doctor, Surgeon. Great follow-up, excellent comm. skills. Talks to you not at you.I would not trade him for anyother Urologist!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2007 | flag