Rate Dr. Ian Matthew

Dr. Ian Matthew's Ratings

I was referred by Dr. Shivji for the removal of 3 wisdom teeth. I was very nervous about getting this done but Dr. Matthew put me at ease. He is very sincere, helpful and professional. The procedure went very smoothly as did the recovery. The staff there were also very friendly...excellent service. I had to call a few times with questions and they were always helpful. Would highly recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Wonderful service from Dr. Matthew and his staff. Matthew and his assistant were both very kind, gentle, and professional. The procedure turned out to be way easier than I expected!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Had a cyst in my jaw that was large and growing around an impacted wisdom tooth. Scary surgery and when it was found at the Dentist they booked me with Dr Ian Matthews immediately. Was in the very next morning for surgery, Dr Ian Matthews was amazing, great personality, genuinely cared about me and spent the time to explain what had to be done. I would recommend him 100% 6 out of 5

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Went to see Dr. Matthew for a wisdom tooth extraction recently (1 tooth). I was a bit nervous, as I had an impacted wisdom tooth that was close to a nerve. And I have to say, Dr. Matthew is. the. man!! I was initially very nervous to get my wisdom tooth out until I met with Dr. Matthew for a consultation. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He was also very up front with answering my questions and addressing my concerns. I felt really comfortable with him. Come time for the actual extraction, he was again very professional and punctual. He even cracked a few jokes to put me at ease! I chose to go to sleep for the extraction so it just felt like a great nap! Minimal pain (just a headache, which is standard), and minimal bleeding (bleeding stopped almost immediately after the operation), no bruising or swelling! I was chewing "solids" (noodles) the next day, and was eating regular foods within 3 days. I would say I was at 100% in 10 days. I would recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Exceptional service, professional and ethical. My wife had a biopsy done under oral sedation and local anesthesia by Dr. Mattew this morning. Myself being a general dentist accompanied her through out the procedure. He is very well regarded amongst dental professionals in the community. He was very personable and thorough with his care and the incision was made with extreme precision. I would rate him 6 out of 5 stars. He made us feel at ease and demonstrated what a true health provider should be. Very inspiring individual!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

He is a wonderfull Dentist/Surgeon, I had a great experience and so have all of my other friends, thank you for your care and compasion, I would not hesitate to recommend this oral surgeon to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

GREAT DOCTOR, its my second day and I don't even have any pain or swelling. He did a great job. I am very happy with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Six years ago I had a horrible experience removing one of my wisdom teeth, I have since then developed a major fear to remove the rest of them. I had no choice but to do the procedure. Dr. Ian Matthew and his staff made my experience of my wisdom teeth removal as smooth and easy as can be. I am extremely impressed and would highly recommend Dr. Matthew to anyone ! With only 24 hours of recovery I was able to eat a decent sized meal today. This office and their staff is very professional and friendly. Highly recommended !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

Dr. Matthew is very professional, has a great humor, explains everything very well. No complications after the implant surgery. I'm very happy with Ian, and will be recommending him to my friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr. Matthew is the best very helpeful and kind person.I will always recomand him to our patients and my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025201].votes_count ]]