Rate Dr. Mark A. Kallgren

Dr. Mark A. Kallgren's Ratings

I have never been treated so rudely, disrespectfully and unprofessionally by any other doctor in my life. I felt attacked and unjustly interrogated, mislabeled and verbally abused. False words were put in my mouth and answers on my paperwork was twisted and misconstrued. I am one of the most honest and straighforward individuals around and he made me feel like dirt. Sad thing is I had to pay for this abuse and misdiagnosis. I plan to update my insurance and referring doctor of this incredably horrible and demeaning experience. I do not recomment this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Terrible bedside manner for a guy who says he is a Medical Provider. I will not be returning and will contact my referring Physician about my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Fantastic doc. Anybody with chronic pain should see him He is a fantastic doc. Mike Lawrence. Any ? Please feel free to call me. 1 509 521 6453. Only praise for this guy he's the real thing. Thank u dr kallgren.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

I was previously seen by another pain mgmt doctor, but could no longer see him due to my insurance change. I was on a pain medication for a chronic pain issue. I was more than happy to try his "alternative techniques" but he was unwilling to do anything as far as my pain medication.. Leaving me to stop cold turkey, and wait for this "device" (6+ weeks out) with no help for my pain whatsoever. He answered his phone IN MY ROOM DURING MY TIME. And had my records for months now and yet was in my room going over them for 5 mins. Very unorganzied and very cocky personality. My other pain mgmt doctor would still prescribe me on this medication until you KNOW if the device works. NOT making you stop cold turkey. Thats just wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2009

At first I thought he was compassionate and helpful, but over time he seemed to change. I don't know what it was, but he seemed rushed and irritated at the staff or his schedule. Anyway I decided to go elsewhere because of the longer and longer wait times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2008

Despite my age and poor hearing, he really took the time to listen and explain my condition. He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2008

Very thoughtful, knowaledable willing to take time to explaine subject matter in a way that anyone can understand. Much more favorable comments can be made except for timd. Thank you Dr. Kallgren!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1025236].votes_count ]]